Chapter 26

"Bye guys. Thanks for hanging out." Felix said giving Seungmin a hug.

"You're welcome hyung." Seungmin smiled. 

"Call me if Minho does anything stupid, okay?" Felix whisper to Seungmin but Minho heard him. 

"Felix hurry up and get out." Minho said.

"We're going, we're going!" Felix said walking out the door.

Minho closed the front door and locked it after his brother and brother's fiancée left. Then he turned around to talk to Seungmin but saw him going up the stairs already.

"Seungmin.." he called out softly.

"Good night Minho." Seungmin said, reaching the top of the stairs. 

Minho sighed and slowly went up the stairs walking to Seungmin's room—where he saw him getting ready for bed. 

"Seungmin." Minho said from the doorway, but he didn't get a response— instead Seungmin still continued what he was doing. And Minho knew he deserved to be ignored.

"Seungmin..can we talk? Please?" Minho asked.

"There's nothing for us to talk about." Seungmin plainly responded.

Minho knew Seungmin wasn't going to pay him any attention—but he knows that if he didn't apologize and talk to Seungmin now, then this whole ignoring thing would go on for ages. Trust him, he's has experience with it.

So he walked towards Seungmin who was paying any mind to him—and embraced him into a hug from the back. 

"Seungmin I'm sorry.." Minho said. "Why-why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Tell you what? What are you talking about?" Seungmin asked cluelessly.

"About the reunion. Felix told me that Leana was making fun of you because of me..." Minho explained.

"Oh." 

"And that Hwang stepped in to save you from being humiliated. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have bailed on you, love. And me yelling at you today wasn't ideal... I should have let you explain. Love, I'm so so sorry.." Minho apologized to Seungmin, he felt like a complete asshole—well he is but he didn't think him not coming that day would affect him so much.

Minho knew that Leana was a bitch. She's been like that since high school, she never let Seungmin alone. She was just so mean to him for no reason. Minho hated when people picked on Seungmin, he made a promise that he wouldn't let it happen... but he broke that promise and then yelled at Seungmin for something that wasn't his fault. 

"It's... it's okay. It's not a big de—"

"No. It is a big deal. I let you down.. again. And I'm sorry Seungmin.." Minho said tucking his head into the crook of Seungmin neck.

Seungmin felt something wet on his shoulders...

"Are you ..crying?" Seungmin hesitantly asked. But Minho shook his head indicating that he wasn't crying—but Seungmin knew that was a lie. So he took Minho's arms off his waist and turned around to face him. 

"I'm... sorry for yelling at you too. Sure it wasn't right for you to just look through my phone—we could have handled it in a better way." Seungmin paused, " And I wanna let you know that me and Hwang aren't dating... if that makes you feel better.. I wouldn't do that to you." 

Minho looked up at Seungmin, "You aren't..?" He asked and Seungmin shook his head.

"Now I'm going to go to bed because I have to wake up extremely early tomorrow." Seungmin sighed. 

"What? Wh-" then Minho thought about it. "Oh.. right you're in the office now!" 

"Yeah unfortunately." 

"How come I never see you around the building? Aren't we on the same floor?" Minho asked with a confused face.

"Oh yeah, I got moved." Seungmin pressed his lips into a thin line.

"Up or down?" 

"Up.." 

"That's great! What are you now?" Minho asked with a smile.

"CEO secretary." Seungmin slightly nodded his head. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Minho asked.

"I would've... if you were home.." Seungmin said.

"Right... sorry.." Minho apologized.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." Seungmin assured him. "Now I'm going to sleep. Goodnight." He slightly smiled and turned around taking his glasses off to put them on the nightstand. 

But Minho was still standing there. 

"Can..." Minho hesitated.

"Hm?" Seungmin turned around.

"Can I sleep here..? With you..?" Minho asked. "But only if—"

"Sure. I- I don't mind." Seungmin said. "Umm... you can take that side." He pointed to the right side of the bed. 

"Okay." Minho smiled and walked to the side of the bed. 

Seungmin got into the bed as well as Minho—and set his 4:30 alarm for work.

"Oh.. did you ever find your ring?" Minho asked, and Seungmin gave him a look. "No im serious! I'm not trying to be sarcastic." 

"No.. the lady said they haven't seen a ring at all." Seungmin sighed. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean—" 

"It's okay Minnie, I'll just get you a new one." Minho smiled and Seungmin did the same. 

Seungmin grabbed the light remote, turning it off. "Goodnight Minho."

"Goodnight Seungmin."