Chapter 45

"I'm still confused on what relationship we're celebrating.." Seungmin mumbled as the waiter came to the table with the orders.

Lin rolled her eyes at Seungmin's cluelessness, "You and Mr. Handsome- I mean Mr. Hwang."

"Well you're wasting your money because there is no relationship." Seungmin shrugged, "But I'm not complaining, I got strawberry ice cream out of it." He smiled.

"Yeah yeah, I can see it now. You guys are going to be the cutest couple! It'll be like one of those cute k-drama, secret office love stories!" Lin said excitedly. "But why aren't you guys together yet? Didn't the talk go well?

"You and your stupid dramas." Seungmin sighed, "And yes it went well but I'm not sure if I'm ready to accept... I'm not sure.... I don't know okay?! I want to be in one but it's weird liking someone else after being married for a while okay?" He explained and was about to take a spoon full of his ice cream but a orange spoon beat him to it. "You! Are you serious?!"

"Then just go on dates or something" Lin said, "Weird tasting... It's not good but it's not bad either." She shrugged after tasting Seungmin's ice cream.

"I'll figure it out." Seungmin huffed. "Have you never had strawberry ice cream you ice cream thief?" He asked with a judgmental face.

"Nah, never been interest in it." 

"But now that mine is right in front of your face you steal it? Unbelievable." Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"Boo-hoo, cry about it. Just take some of mine!" Lin said pushing her cup of ice cream forward.

"Yeah no thanks..." Seungmin declined looking at her ice cream in disgust. It was chocolate and vanilla, with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, Oreo crumbles, and a cherry to finish it off. "That's a stomach ache waiting to happen." He shook his head.

"Just try it!" 

"Absolutely not."

"Try it~" 

"No."

"Here! Just take one bite, it's really good!" Lin said putting the spoon in front of Seungmin's face.  

"If I try it will you shut up?" Seungmin asked.

"I'm older than you fetus! And yes I'll shut up. Now eat it before it melts." Lin said.

"Fine." Seungmin took the spoon into his own hands and gave it a look before hesitantly putting it in his mouth. 

"Good right?" Lin smiled proudly.

"Sure..." Seungmin gave a fake smile making Lin huff.

"You're such a brat." Lin whined.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Seungmin smiled throwing a napkin at Lin who was being dramatic.

^^^

"Channie hyung~" Jeongin called out while searching for Chan.

"I'm in the living room baby!" Chan said as he heard his boyfriend looking for him.

"Oh! What ya doin~?" Jeongin asked as he leaned over the couch and  saw Chan doing something on his computer. 

"Planning the twins' cake." Chan said focus on his computer still but turned around to look at Jeongin, "What are you doing?" He smiled pinching Jeongin's cheek.

"I'm about to go to Felix hyung's house! He invited me over!" Jeongin smiled.

"So in other words...you're abandoning me?" Chan asked with a pout.

"No~..." Jeongin said, "Maybe!" He joked and shrugged.

"Tsk, traitor." Chan huffed and turned back to his computer. 

"Why don't you just like... hang out with the others?" Jeongin asked.

"Who..?" Chan asked with his eyebrows knitted together.

"Like Changbin, Minho and Hyunjin hyung. Why don't you hang out with them? You guys are in the same age group!" Jeongin said.

"Well they don't really talk to me and I don't really talk to them. At least not as much as we did before. Plus we're all busy with things baby." Chan sighed, "I have the cafe, Changbin works on his music, Hyunjin is busy being the boss of an entire building with like 13 floors or something. And Minho also has work. We just don't. have. time." He added.

"Welp, guess you'll be all alone!" Jeongin said.

"Not if I have the most cutest, clumsiest, sly fox with me." Chan smiled enough to show his dimples.

"Not for long!~" Jeongin said, skipping up the stairs to their shared bedroom and grabbing his bag. When he came back down he went to right back to Chan. "See you later Hyungie!" He said kissing Chan who just smiled, then Jeongin left.