Chapter 60

"I met the devil by the window, traded my life." Lin sung as he slightly danced down the halls again with paper work in her hands. She took a turn down the hallway to get the the copy room, while still singing, "Temptation touched my tongue." She hummed the rest as she approached the copy room, twisting the doorknob only to be met by a pitch black room.

"Seriously..?" She questioned as she had already went through this once today. How serious could Hyunjin's 'Not seeing Seungmin as soon as he gets to work' condition be? 

Lin had stuff the print and copy so whether she liked it or not she glided her hand across the wall in hopes of finding the light switch and when it did turn on she was met by a man sitting at the table staring straight ahead. "AH!" She jumped back quickly closing the door. If she has to go through this again today, she's definitely clocking out. Like seriously, Mr. Hwang was getting out-

Wait a minute.

That didn't look like Mr. Hwang with his usual long hair.

In fact that looked quite a lot like....

She opened the door again to confirm her hypothesis, and she was indeed correct, "Minho?" She questioned with the most confused face she's pulled today.

Minho slowly looked up at her with a gaze that looked like it belonged to a person with no soul, "Do I know you?" He asked in a monotone.

Lin sighed and walked into the copy room, closing the door behind her, "No, but I know you." She walked over to the printer, "I know you fairly, my friend." She scoffed still remembering what Seungmin had told her a while ago about the whole 'open marriage' thing.

"Who are you?" Minho asked as he kept the same look on his face while his head followed where Lin walked.

Lin turned around, "I'm Lin. Soon Lin. I work on the like...Actually, it doesn't matter what floor I work on.." She said turning around to finish her task.

Minho thought for a second trying to remember where he heard that name before. "Oh, Lin dragged me to a restaurant then we ended up wondering around a near by plaza." Oh yeah...Seungmin told him about her.

"You're friends with Seungmin right?" Minho asked.

"Mhm. I'd say best friends." Lin responded while watching her papers print.

"Does he talk....?" Minho asked hesitantly.

Lin knitted her eyebrows together before turning around the face Minho, "Yes...? Does he not talk to you or something? He talks to everyone..." She said.

"No I mean...Does he talk about me and him?" Minho clarified after realizing Lin didn't know what he meant.

"Oh~" , Lin said in realization, "You mean the whole two ti-" She cleared her throat, "I mean the whole, open marriage thing? Yeah he talked to me about it." She said 

Minho sighed,  "Yeah...he said something yesterday an-" He paused, "You know what, never mind."

Lin formed a small line with her lips before turning back around to the printer. Now it was just awkward silence between the two, mostly for Lin because she never met Minho and her seeing him on these terms wasn't a good first impression. She had seen a few photos of him, and of course seen him around the building but she never talked to him. But he wasn't any of her business. He hurt her best friend, he was an asshole, a traitor to society...okay maybe that's a bit much but he's still a traitor. So if anything Lin should not care for the man sitting down with not a thought-

"Just tell me." Lin sighed and she was somehow sitting across from Minho.

Forget everything she was thinking just now I guess.

"What?"

"Tell me what's weighing on your mind dude. You're sighing over and over and I'm going to be here for the next thirty minutes printing. So I do not want to hear you waste the oxygen." Lin said with her arms crossed. "You're also still my best friend's husband so if you're in a sulky mood at home Seungmin will be sulky, and a sulky Seungmin is adorable yet too much to deal with. So tell me."

Minho didn't know why but he decided to tell her, well it's not like he had a choice because the woman sitting in front of him looked like she was about to stab him with a pen.

"Yesterday..." Minho said in a low tone.

"Dude, I can't hear you. Speak up man." Lin said.

Minho cleared his throat, "Yesterday.. I got to talk to Seungmin, well he talked to me after he had locked himself in his room for the whole weekend. And that was my fault."

"Is that the reason he hadn't texted me?! We were supposed to go out on Saturday because he was supposed to be my wig man but then he completely ghosted me." Lin said in disbelief. "Also what the hell did you do for him to lock himself in his room for a whole weekend?"

"Well the person I'm dating is my brothers best friend, who also happened to be getting closer to Seungmin as a friend...and then on Friday he appeared at his house and I was there..." Minho explained.

Lin's urge to jump across the table and punch Minho in the face was getting stronger, but she had to contain herself for legal purposes, "Oh that's just fucking wonderful." She said sarcastically.

Minho looked down at his lap, "I know...it's bad. Like really bad. But yesterday he said something to me and I don't know what to do now."

"And that is..?"

"He said that I wasn't only hurting him and Jisung...he's the other person I'm dating-"

"Like Park Jisung? or Han Jisung? The one that works here?!" Lin asked in shock.

"Yeah, Han Jisung.."

"Dude! Are you stupi-" Lin cleared her throat when Minho looked up at her, "Continue."

"He said that I was also hurting myself...throughout this entire thing. He told me to think about whether or not I was happy with what I was doing, and now..." Minho sighed, "I'm not sure what to feel anymore."

"Well are you happy?" Lin asked and Minho looked at her in disbelief, "I'm serious man. Take a moment to think about it. Are you happy with the fact that you made your husband believe you loved him as much as you love Jisung for all these years? Are you happy with the fact that you turned two friends against each other? Or are you happy with the fact that you're love for Seungmin...isn't the same for Jisung and you feel guilty about it?" She got up from the chair and walked over to the printer, "Think about those questions, then you'll have your answer." She said.

^^^

Seungmin was finally done running around the building trying to get the information he needed and boy was he exhausted. But he was happy because he got was he needed and now he just had to run it by Hyunjin and also give him some papers he received.

"Hyunjin?" Seungmin called out as he closed the office door behind him. "Why is it so dark in here..." He whispered to himself. "Hyung?" He called out again as he searched for the light switch, which for some reason made the office seem bigger. "Fucking finally." Seungmin sighed in relief as he felt the switch. He turned it on and turn around only to see someone running towards him.

"Seungminnie!~" 

"AHH!" Seungmin yelped as he fell to the floor.