Chapter 52

"He's not in the the downstairs room or bathroom." Chan said meeting everyone else in the living room.

"I check everywhere." Changbin shrugged.

"He's not in the room either..." Felix said concerned.

The four of them looked for Seungmin everywhere in the house, which is big but not that big. They were all worried as Seungmin's car was outside but he was no where to be seen.

"Did anyone check the backyard?" Felix asked and Changbin shook his head as well as Chan. "Okay let's go." Felix said walking to the kitchen that had the back door for the yard.

"Wait..." Chan said realizing something, "Where's J-"

"FELIX HYUNG!" Jeongin called from upstairs making the three walk up to him.

"There you are, I got scared for a second." Chan sighed.

"What's wrong Jeongin?" Felix asked as the four stood in front of a door.

"And where'd you get a lollipop?" Changbin asked confused.

"I took it from your candy bowl earlier." Jeongin shrugged, "Also, this door is locked." He pointed at the door they were all standing in front of. "I think he's in there."

Felix knocked on the door, "Seungmin?" But they heard nothing so Felix knocked again, "Seungmin, if you're in there please open the door. Hm?" 

Jeongin pulled out his phone and called Seungmin's phone, "If he's in there his phone will-"

Then they all heard a ring from the other side of the door making Felix knock again but softer this time, "Seungmin...please. Let's talk okay?" He asked softly said but no one responded making him sigh.

"Seungmin hyung...I know you feel horrible right now but at least talk to us...Please?" Jeongin said putting his ear to the door but all he heard were sniffles.

"Seungmin just open the door." Changbin pleaded as he jiggled the doorknob.

Felix sighed and sat on the floor against the room door, running his fingers through his hair, "Seungmin, I'm sorry. We... I should have told you." He said not caring if he got a response or not.

Changbin sat next to him and Jeongin sat on the other side, "Felix is right Seungmin." Changbin said, "I should have said something too...I doubted everything.." He sighed

"We're not leaving until you come out the room hyung, and I'm not lying." Jeongin pouted making Felix ruffle his hair with a small smile.

^^^

It had been a while and the four were tired. Jeongin was currently sleeping on Chan's shoulder and Felix was laying on Changbin's lap as his hair was being played with. Chan and Changbin were getting more worried as they couldn't hear anything anymore.

Chan took his phone out of his pocket but slowly as he didn't want to wake Jeongin up.

"What are you doing?" Changbin asked rubbing his eyes to stay awake.

"I'm calling Minho." Chan said.

"What?! Why would you do that?!" Changbin asked in a whisper yell.

"Because we've been here for over an hour and we both haven't heard anything since." Chan said plainly scrolling through his contacts.

"Would Minho really want to be the person that Seungmin wants to hear right now? Let alone see. And if I let you call him Felix is going to be mad...at both of us, and my laptop is at stake here. So put the phone dow-"

"Too late." Chan said and Changbin heard the phone ring, indicating that Chan was calling Minho. 

"Dude!" Changbin whispered in shock.

"Minho, can you stop being a fucking asshole and get back to your own house." Chan asked, Well we don't know if he's okay because he's locked inside of a room and we've been here for a while. We haven't heard anything since we got here." He explained, "Just get over here, we can't leave him alone that's the most dangerous thing to do idiot." 

Changbin sighed, "Unbelievable." He looked at Chan who just rolled his eyes.

"Now we wait." Chan said.

"I hope you enjoy the last few moments of your life man..." Changbin said leaning his head on the wall. 

"Shut up man." Chan said, and the wait for Minho to arrive had started.