Chapter 30

Seungmin walked out of the restroom fixing his glasses, "Okay, I'm... finished.." He said lowly when he didn't see Hyunjin standing where he was before. "Maybe he did decide to go... I didn't take that long, did I?" Seungmin asked himself while walking to the elevator. He waited for it to arrive and got on; pressing the lobby button. 

When Seungmin walked out of the elevator and into the lobby, he realized that he didn't know where the cafe was. 

"I'll text him," Seungmin said sitting on one of the chairs. 

^^^

"Let go," Hyunjin said taking Minho's hands off his collar. "Jeez." 

"Hwang, why are you here?" Minho asked staying on topic.

"What are talking about?" Hyunjin said putting his hands in his pockets but Minho just stood there glaring at him. "Okay, I work here. Happy?" 

"No I'm not happy. And since when do you work here?" Minho asked.

"Since... I don't know. I lost track." Hyunjin shrugged.

"Listen, I appreciate what you did for Seungmin the other day, but if you're here for him it's not going to happen." Minho said.

"Who said I was here for him?" Hyunjin made a clueless face. "Plus, I'm too busy being the boss. Do you know how hard that is?" Hyunjin asked. "I didn't even eat lunch the other day."

"What are you talking about idiot?" Minho asked, tired of Hyunjin's bullshit.

"Oh! You didn't know?" Hyunjin asked. "I'm the CEO here." He smirked.

"What..?"

"How didn't you know? Clearly you don't pay attention to your job~" Hyunjin mocked.

"CEO?" Minho asked making sure that he heard Hyunjin correctly.

"That's what I said, no?" Hyunjin said. 

"Wait.. wait.." Minho scoffed and started to think about something. "You bitch." he said when he realized.

"Ouch?" Hyunjin said.

"If you're the CEO then... Seungmin is your secretary.."

"Mhm."

"So not only did you start working here to see him but you made him your secretary?" Minho ran his fingers through his hair and scoffed. "You're crazy.."

"How? I'm just working. And who said I made him my secretary? I can't make Minnie do anything he doesn't want to." Hyunjin shrugged.

"Minnie? Seriously?" Minho rolled his eyes. "Look, stay away from him okay? I don't care if he works for you. I won't let you hurt someone again." He  glared at Hyunjin.

"Hurt someone? Again? What are you talking about? Hyunjin asked confused. "I don't remember hurting anyone." 

"Me. You hurt me. And you know it." 

"What are-" Then Hyunjin remembered. "Ah~ That? That wasn't my fault. That was you, your idea, your plan. Not mine." Hyunjin said. "I can't control your emotions."

"You still blame it on me? Unbelievable." Minho shook his head. "Just stay away from Seungmin, he doesn't need you playing with his head like you did to me." He said and started to walk towards the empty room's door. 

"Or what? Are you going to send me away again? Like last time?" Hyunjin said, making Minho stop his action. Hyunjin turned to look at Minho, "No matter how many times you do Miho, I'll be there for Seungmin. Always." 

"You don't need to be. I'm here." Minho said turning to look at Hyunjin.

"As his two-timing husband?" Hyunjin asked with a chuckle. "Does he know that your fucking someone else?" He smirked, "Oh.. wait. He knows but, does he know that the person is Jisung?" 

Minho quickly walked up to Hyunjin and grabbed him by the collar again. "Shut up."

"Does Jisung know that your married to the person he's tried to be friends with for years?" Hyunjin continued.

"I said shut up Hwang."

"Sorry, it's just interesting to me how you tell me not to hurt him, but you're the main one breaking his heart now, you know that?" Hyunjin asked.

"What are talking about. He's fine with it." Minho said. 

"You really are stupid, aren't you?" Hyunjin asked and Minho didn't say anything, "Just because he said he was okay with it doesn't mean he actually is. And if you believed him, then you don't love him as much as he thinks Minho. And to me, that's breaking someone's heart. So if anything you're the one hurting him." Hyunjin said. 

Minho let go of Hyunjin harshly, making him stumble back a bit. "I don't have time this." He said and walked out of the room.

Hyunjin scoffed, "Jerk." He rolled his eyes, then he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took the phone out and look at the screen.

'Incoming Call... PupM💘'

Hyunjin smiled and answered the phone. 

"Hello..?" He heard Seungmin say.

"Hey Pup, what's up?" Hyunjin asked.

"Are you at the cafe already? I didn't mean to take that long. I can meet you there." Seungmin said.

"Oh no, I didn't leave yet. I had to go fill something out." Hyunjin explained and he heard Seungmin softly say a small 'oh'. "Where are you?" Hyunjin asked.

"Oh I'm in the lobby." 

"Okay, I'll see you in 2 minutes." Hyunjin said with a smile.

"Okay."

Then Hyunjin hung up.

"This is killing me." Hyunjin whispered to himself, and exited the empty room.