Chapter 57

"So let me get this straight-"

"Gay." Felix interrupted Chan, making not only him but also Changbin glare at the boy. "What? He said straight, and I can assure you he's no where near straight." Felix shrugged and Changbin looked at him plainly while Chan was still glaring. "Sorry... continue.."

Chan sighed before continuing, "You dyed your hair, or should I say Felix dyed your hair. Then you realized it was the wrong color so you tried to fix it and now it's fucking orange?!" Chan ranted.

"I wouldn't say orange..." Felix said carefully scanning Jeongin's hair, "I'd say it's more of a ginger, but th-"

"Felix." Changbin said.

"Sorry..." Felix pouted.

"Jeongin! Do you have any idea what you mother is going to do to me when she finds out that because I wasn't around you dyed your hair?!" Chan asked.

"My mother could care less if I was bald! Why is it such a big deal?" Jeongin crossed his arms, "If anything I'd say you're just mad because I didn't tell you." 

"Yang Jeongin this is no time for games!" Chan sighed, "We'll go to a salon to get it fixed."

"No!" Jeongin whined.

"I worked hard on that! Yo-"

"Felix." Changbin said making Felix imminently shut up.

"I want to keep it like this! Plus it makes me look more like a fox don't you think?" Jeongin tried to reason with a smile.

Chan sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, "Get your stuff, we're going home." He calmly said.

Jeongin looked at Felix who pouted and mouth a 'Sorry'. Then Jeongin got up and went to go get his stuff from upstairs.

"I feel bad for him..." Felix pouted. 

"And I feel bad for you." Changbin said.

"What? Why?!" Felix asked offended.

"You know what happens now." Changbin shrugged.

"But hyung, it wasn't even my idea I swear! He was just so adorable and he kept asking and asking so I couldn't just say no!" Felix argued, but Changbin showed no remorse. "Hyung!!" 

^^^

Sunday

"I'm so bored..." Seungmin whined as he rolled around his bed. "Should I call Beomgyu? He hasn't answered my text.." Seungmin picked up his phone and click on Beomgyu's contact but it went straight to voicemail. "Maybe he's busy."

Seungmin felt like he had been locked in his room for years, even though it's been a day. Sure he doesn't really go out unless needed but considering he had the option it felt worse right now. He couldn't take it anymore. Plus who was he to not be able to walk around his own house freely? Maybe he could last one more day with the left over from the food Beomgyu got him and the sink water since he finished his drink. All he needed to do was survive today and then tomorrow he could leave for work early. Yeah...yeah! That's it! And then he could stay out late until he knows Minho is asleep and if that doesn't work he could just stay at Lin's house. 

The plan just keeps getting better and better! Now he waits for Monday!

....

Fuck this, he couldn't wait until Monday, he had to do laundry and clean the house because it was really starting to smell weird in here....or maybe that's just his laundry. See! That's exactly why he couldn't stay here anymore. Plus he hasn't heard Minho come back or leave his room for a while, so it was time to leave the cave.

Seungmin gathered his dirty clothes and put them in the basket that he was ready to take downstairs. He then put on his spare glasses that he had to wear since he probably left his other pair somewhere outside and he's almost legally blind without them so it was better for him...and everyone in the world that he put those shits on. 

Before he left the room he had to stretch, as he had been staying in the same spot for a while. Even his legs were still trying to get back to getting used. He felt like a baby deer learning how to walk for the first time.

"Alright, it's go time." He said as he got his legs back his order and took the basket into his hands walking out of his room. It felt good to smell another part of the house after so long, or maybe he was being dramatic.

Surprisingly he made it downstairs to the laundry room without any problems. Maybe he can make something to eat while he's down here too. Yeah sure, the food he ordered was good but he wanted a snack or something. Beomgyu did work hard to get the food to Seungmin... Speaking of Beomgyu, Seungmin wondered if the boy was okay. Maybe he's overreacting.

Then Seungmin realized something...

Water!

Fresh cold, filtered water! Straight from the fridge. And that's what he was going to get as soon as he put this detergent in the washing machine. 

Freedom at last! Away from his troubles in his saddened room. He can have the freedom now! He make all the food he wants, drink all the wate-

"Seungmin... Can we talk..?" Minho said softly and Seungmin ended up spitting out the glorious water he felt he hadn't had in years.

And just his luck his freedom was gone like the wind....like when your mother talks to you and everything goes out the other ear...vanished into thin air...His freedom was gone.

Now there are a few options in this situation; 

1: Run.
2: Ignore Minho completely and continue doing what he was going(aka drinking the glorious water he hadn't tasted in a day and some hours.)
3: Gain some courage and talk to Minho.

But then again there's always 4; pack his things, run away, and disappear from the face of the earth. Which he wasn't actually going to do, but it was always an option, for many more situations than just this mess that he's in.

"You already started, might as well keep going." Seungmin said with his back still turned. Guess we're going with option three.