Chapter 75

Everything was going really well for everyone so far. Minho and Jisung were starting over a bit, Seungmin and Hyunjin were being...Seungmin and Hyunjin. That included Hyunjin acting like a child every time he got more than 6 packets of documents. Changbin and Felix were still making last minute touches on the wedding plans. And last but not least, Jeongin and Chan being a bowl of cuties. Of course Beomgyu himself was doing well, along with his boyfriends...that still can't seem to get along but Beomgyu is making it work.

But aside from all of that...Hyunjin was struggling. Since the day he had explained everything to Seungmin and Seungmin decided to reach over to grab the remote...Hyunjin has been having some...thoughts. And those thoughts have been going on for two weeks now and because of them, he can't seem to look at Seungmin normally. He couldn't get the fact that they were going to get to that stage soon.

But because he was too scared he just became timid every time Seungmin was around or his name was mentioned.

"HELLO?!!!" Someone shouted snapping Hyunjin out of his thoughts.

"Oh hey Beomgyu.." Hyunjin said taking a sip of his water as he sat down on the bench on the building roof.

"Why is everyone deaf today? Is it some sort of diseases going around? Taehyun was out of it earlier too." Beomgyu pouted and took a seat next to Hyunjin, opening his lunch.

Hyunjin shrugged, "I don't know." He sighed.

"Oh!" Beomgyu said, "Have you seen Seungmin hyung? I couldn't find him at his desk earlier and Ms. Soon wanted me to give him some papers." He asked and looked at Hyunjin while he took a bite of his sandwich. "Why are you red? You look like a tamato."

Hyunjin cleared his throat, "It's tomato. And I'm fine, it's just hot out here." He lied.

"But it's like 73 degrees?" Beomgyu said.

"It's hot!" Hyunjin suddenly shouted making Beomgyu flinch.

"Jeez...Okay." Beomgyu said taking another bite of his sandwich. "But seriously, have you seen him? I haven't seen Seungmin hyun- Hey where are you going?!" He stopped mid sentence when Hyunjin suddenly got up and started walking away, "What about Seungmin h-"

"Find him yourself!!" Hyunjin shouted making the other people flinch as he exited the roof.

Beomgyu looked at his sandwich cluelessly, "What did I say.." He mumbled when his phone started ringing with a facetime call pending. "Hi Huening!"

"Hi Beomgyu hyung!" Huening smiled.

"Now that you're on break, I'll add Taehyun!" Beomgyu said excitedly making Huening whine, "You guys have to get along or else I'll find someone else to date! You both act like kids!"

^^^

"I think it's cute." Minho giggled as his fingers roamed through Jisung's new hair style.

"Really? Lix and I had a hard time figuring out which way I wanted to do it." Jisung said while looking at his slightly long curly hair through his phone camera. 

"No, it seriously looks really nice." Minho smiled once his face got into the frame.

The two were hanging out in the break room after texting each other that they would end up passing out the next time they got a packet to work on. So now they're just chilling with a snack and some drinks.