Chapter 36

"So wait, let me get this straight," Jisung said. "Your Kim Seungmin is married to Lee Minho? As in the person I've wanted to be friends with for years? As in the person who looks adorable like a puppy? As in-"

"Oh my fucking gosh. Yes, now shut up." Hyunjin said.

"Holy shit..." Jisung mumbled. "Wait... isn't Seungmin married to you?" Jisung asked confused.

"No th-"

"Did he marry both of you?!" Jisung shouted by accident, "Wait is that legally possible? I didn't think Seungmin was the type of person to do that.." He thought out loud to himself.

Hyunjin sighed, "Come here." He said.

"What, why?" Jisung asked, currently standing in front of the desk.

"Just get over here." Hyunjin hissed.

"Fine," Jisung said around the desk. 

"Bend a little bit jeez, I don't wanna stare at your name tag."

"I swear you make my life harder than it has to be.." Jisung whispered slightly bending his knees to be at the same level Hyunjin was on.

"OW!"

"Seungmin isn't that type of person you idiot!" Hyunjin said while smacking the top of Jisung's head with a nearby folder.

"Ow! Stop!" Jisung said, "I'm sorry! Please!!"

Hyunjin stopped his actions and glared at Jisung while putting the folder back in its place.

"The fuck was in that folder? My head hurts." Jisung whined while rubbing his head.

"Now as I was trying to say before you made all of those crazy assumptions, you really didn't know they were married?" Hyunjin asked.

"No." Jisung shrugged.

"Felix didn't give you any hints that Minho was married to Seungmin." 

"Nope." 

"So this entire time the two never seemed close?" Hyunjin asked.

"Well, not really... There was one time when Jeongin, Felix, and I were going to hang out at the mall. When I got there Seungmin was with him." Jisung shrugged again.

"He didn't introduce Seungmin?" 

"I mean he didn't have to, I could spot Seungmin from a mile away." Jisung smiled.

"Ew, stop that." Hyunjin made a disgusted face.

"What?"

"Don't do that ever again.."

"Do what? What did I do?"

"You sounded like a stalker and now you're smiling like an idiot."

"I did not! And I don't smile like an idiot!" Jisung argued. "I've been told I have a very cute smile." He said smiling to himself.

"By who? Minho?" Hyunjin snarked.

"Shut up!" Jisung said rolling his eyes and going back to the chairs in front of Hyunjin's desk sitting in one of them.

"Shut up~" Hyunjin mocked.

"So, if you and Seungmin aren't married then why did you lie?"

"Because that bitch was going to sit there and bully him the entire time. I wasn't just going to stand there and not do anything, I had to help."

"Well, Jeongin, Felix, and I were handling it." 

"And by handling it do you mean you were ready to jump across the table and attack her?" Hyunjin asked.