The Plan(Hyunho)

This ones for you pookie  @MrDukkosxBab 

3rd Person POV

"So you're sure, this will work?" Hyunjin asked Minho. 

"Of course I am. In no time Jisung and I will be an official couple." Minho said smiling at the thought of him and Jisung holding hands down the school halls.

"Aren't you like... scared..?" Hyunjin asked.

"Scared? The fuck would I be scared for?" Minho asked confused.

"I don't know..." Hyunjin said looking down at both of their feet and Minho raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you scared that you might... you know?" Hyunjin asked hoping he wouldn't have to say it.

"Know what? What are you talking-" Then Minho realized and made an 'O' shape with his mouth, "Of course not. It won't happen." Minho said, calming Hyunjin down. "What about you?" Minho asked.

"Me neither," Hyunjin said. 

"Okay great! Then I'll see you tomorrow at school yeah?" Minho confirmed, and Hyunjin nodded. "Great, don't be an asshole and ditch me." 

"I won't, jeez." Hyunjin chuckled to himself while walking out of Minho's bedroom.

^^^

"Okay okay, I got it. My goodness." Hyunjin whined just when Minho was about to go over the plan again. 

"I'm just making sure, you forget a lot of things," Minho said.

"I do not! I have a great memory, one of the best actually." Hyunjin said proudly.

"Ah~ right. Anything related to Kim Seungmin, you'll never forget. Right?" Minho teased Hyunjin, knowing that Hyunjin was Seungmin's #1 admirer, and would do anything for the puppy-faced boy.

Hyunjin looked down at the sidewalk as they walked closer to the school. "Whatever." 

"You're completely whipped," Minho said shaking his head, he then noticed that they were close to the school grates so he quickly took Hyunjin's hand into his.

Hyunjin stopped walking and looked back and forth from his hand that was currently being held in the older's. 

"What?" Minho asked, noticing how confused Hyunjin looked. 

"What are you doing?" Hyunjin asked.

"Oh~ This?" Minho asked holding their hands up. "The plan is now starting, that's what. Now let's go before I'm late for my classes again." Minho said dragging Hyunjin through the school gates with everyone's eyes on them and whispers heard all around.

"Oh I'm fucked..." Hyunjin whispered to himself when he realized people were looking at him.

^^^

The bell rung letting all the students that lunch was now starting as the exited their classes.

"What's up, what's up," Felix walked towards his friends smiling with Changbin following behind him slowly, "Wha..." His smile dropped. "WHAT IS THAT?!" Felix slightly shouted in shock while pointing at Minho and Hyunjin's hands that were being held by the two.

"Apparently their dating now." Chan answered Felix's question.

"Felix, can you walk and not skip in the hallways, it's hard to keep up." Changbin said catching up to his friends that were by the lockers. "Especially when you go so high. How is that possible?"

"Did you know that Minho and Hyunjin were dating?!" Felix asked, ignoring whatever Changbin said.

"No I-," ... "WAIT WHAT?!" Changbin asked just as shocked as Felix. 

"Yeah! Look at them, holding hands like... like a.. LIKE A COUPLE! Yeah!" Felix struggled to say.

"Wait, you both are tops, how is that going to work out?" Changbin asked, and received looks from the rest of his friends. "What? It's true." He shrugged.

"That's literally not the point here Bin." Felix said rolling his eyes.

"Then what is the point?" Changbin asked.

"The point is..." Felix turned to the two that were holding hands and silent the entire time. "What about Jisung? And...and... Seungmin? Huh? Did you guys just 'randomly' had a change of heart?" He asked.

"No..." Hyunjin faintly said.

"It's just that we both realized we were covering our real feelings. Right Jinnie?" Minho said.

"JINNIE?!" Felix shouted again. "Oh fuck me..." Felix sarcastically said, rolling his eyes again. Changbin gave him a look but he stopped him before he could say anything. "If you say anything I'll kill you." He sternly said, and Changbin chuckled to himself.

"Hey guys! What's going on?" They all heard Jisung ask as he approached them.

"Oh~ nothing." Felix sang, "Just that Minho and Hyunjin randomly decided to announce they're DATING." Felix turned to the two and glared at them.

"Oh.." 

"Who's what now?" They heard another voice say. The youngest of them approached with shocked face. He then looked at Hyunjin and Minho's hands. "Holy shit!" Jeongin said. 

"Hey, no cursing." Chan said to Jeongin, who huffed at him. 

"Don't you have anything to say about this Jisung?!" Felix asked knowing about Jisung's feeling towards Minho.

"Oh...uhm.." Jisung stumbled on his words. He didn't really know what to say, he just knew how he felt, which was hurt. He was hurt. He really likes Minho, since day one. And now with the unexpected announcement he wasn't sure how to feel. "Let's go to lunch? I'm hungry." Jisung said, giving everyone the best smile he could and turned around to walk tot he cafeteria.

"I.. What?! Huh?! What just..." Felix was shocked and confused at Jisung's reaction to the whole thing. "UGH! What is wrong with you people!!" Felix stormed off to follow Jisung, as he was hungry too. Changbin followed behind him as well.

"Let's go?" Minho asked Hyunjin with a smile. 

"Yeah." And they both walked to the cafeteria too.

"Hyung..." Jeongin said.

"I know Innie.. I know.." Chan said disappointed.

Am I leaving this nice flashback here? Yes, yes I am ;) have fun wondering~

Also I kinda wanna make a anew cover for this story. I feel like this one is too... cute? I think it needs to be more of a neutral color for the vibes. What do you think?

-Meong