Chapter 63

"Hyunjin you have to do the files, it's literally your job." Seungmin argued.

"But I don't want to! My hands hurt, they'll fall off if I hold that pen any longer! And if my hands fall of I can't hug you..." Hyunjin frowned.

"No one told you to be CEO, now st-" Seungmin got interrupted when his phone rang, "Hold on." He said making Hyunjin groan in annoyance.

"Hurry up!" Hyunjin whined.

"I barley got the phone out my pocket, jeez." Seungmin rolled his eyes and answered the phone, "What's up Beomgyu?" He said, and hearing that name made Hyunjin roll his eyes.

"Okay so...my computer like won't turn on...I'm too scared to ask anyone else. I don't want to seem like an idiot." Beomgyu whispered.

"You're not an idiot for wanting help Beomgyu." Seungmin reassured him but then he realized something, "Beomgyu..."

"Yeah?"

"If you couldn't turn on your computer...what were you doing for the past 2 hours?" Seungmin asked.

"Oh well, I found these sticky notes and  they came in all sorts of colors, so I made a bunch of rainbow swans." Beomgyu said proudly. 

"That's...really gay. I'll be there in a minute okay?"

"Okie dokie!" Beomgyu said and Seungmin hung up.

"Right, so as I was saying. Please file out the papers." Seungmin said, turning around to leave.

"Wait! Where are you going." Hyunjin pouted.

"Beomgyu needs help, I'll be back in a few minutes." Seungmin said.

"But-!" Then the door closed before Hyunjin could say anything. "Beomgyu this, Beomgyu that." Hyunjin mocked, "What's so special about him? I'm the one who loves him with all my heart!" He complained like a child.

"Your router wasn't plugged in, and the extension cord is off. That's all!" Seungmin simply explained.

"Oh...I didn't even know any of that was under the desk..." Beomgyu said as he curiously looked at all the cords.

"Here let's do this," Seungmin grabbed a few different colored sticky notes and wrote something down on each on them, "Green is the router," He put the green sticky note on the side of Beomgyu's computer and wrapped a plain green sticky note on the cord of the router, "This one is your computer mouse cord," He said doing the same with a yellow sticky note, "Pink is your keyboard cord, blue is the extension cord, and last but not least!" He grabbed a purple note, "This one is for the phone charging port! Need help with anything else?" he asked.

"No that! It's so pretty now!" Beomgyu smiled, "Do you wanna help me desk shop on Friday?" He asked.

"Su-"

"Wait..." Beomgyu said, "I think I have something to do on that day..." He took out his phone and opened the reminders app. "Oh! That's right! I have to go on a date! He smiled.

"No worries! Maybe we can go some other time!" Seungmin said ruffling Beomgyu's hair, "You and Taehyun going somewhere special?" He asked.

"Huh?" Beomgyu said confused.

"Your date with Taehyun, are you guys going somewhere special?" 

"Oh no, I'm going on a date with Huening." Beomgyu corrected.

Seungmin nodded put paused, "You guys are going on a date?" He asked confused, clearly remembering that he and Hueningkai haven't talked in a while.

"Yep!"

"Like a friendly date? Or a date...as in...you like each other?" Seungmin asked slightly confused.

"The second option! And it more of a...Huening likes me situation." Beomgyu shrugged.

"I'm...very confused..?" Seungmin said trying to wrap his head what he just heard.

"Don't sweat it Seungmin! You should probably get back to work now." Beomgyu said.

"What, why? I have time to talk." Seungmin said.

"Well that guy over there, at the end of the hall with the long hair seems to not like us hanging out very much. He's been standing there for the past five minutes staring intensely." Beomgyu said ""And I also feel like I've seen him before..." He mumbled to himself.

Seungmin sighed already knowing who was a standing at the end of the hall, it didn't take a genius to know who it was, "Don't worry about him. But you're right I do have work to do, so I'll get going now. Call me when you need any more help!" Seungmin said.

That entire day was spent with Seungmin constantly disappearing from his desk, or from Hyunjin's sight just to go help Beomgyu. And you could only imagine how annoyed Hyunjin was. Every time him and Seungmin were in the middle of a conversation, or just sitting in peace, Seungmin's phone either rang or pinged with a notification. Surely the kid couldn't need that much help to the point where it was taking Seungmin almost 30 minutes every time he went to go help him. And now Hyunjin was sulky, but he had a plan...a great plan. A genius plan! Something so ge...actually that plan has a 99.9% chance of failing since Seungmin is a smart as, which Hyunjin loves him for. But now he just had to put on a little bit of acting...

And hope that everything went well, because if not he'd receive a silent treatment from Seungmin, and it's happened before.