3

☆ 3. Chapter 3font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 3

Soft light.

The man Zhao Rui hired to repair the greenhouse worked very quickly. The greenhouse was repaired in just two days. Knowing that Wang Shan used a stove to cook, he specially connected the chimney flue to the greenhouse, thus saving the need for additional work. Heating in a greenhouse is very trouble-free.

Wang Shan moved a few common vegetable seedlings from Zhao Rui's house, and planted some seeds himself. He has been working hard to take care of the plants in the greenhouse these days. Whenever Wang Shan looks at the greenhouse that takes up almost half of the yard, he feels that although it is tiring, it is worth it.

Wang Shan looked at the firewood from the past. He had almost used it these days. Wang Shan asked whether he should buy some more or chop it himself. Wang Shan went to Mr. Wang’s house at the east end of the village. His family has been carpenters for generations. In the past, people in the village came to their house to make furniture and plaques. There must be a lot of wood waste.

In Wang Shan's impression, Third Master Wang used to be a middle-aged man who was straight-backed, quiet, but very serious and responsible in his work. When I first saw him now, I saw that Mr. Wang's waist was stooped and his hair had turned gray, but his energy for serious work was even higher than that of a young man.

Wang Shan entered the shop and said hello to Mr. Wang who was working. Third Master Wang stopped what he was doing, squinted his eyes and looked at Wang Shan carefully, and asked suddenly as if he was enlightened: "Uncle Bing's little Shanzi?" "

It's me, Third Uncle."

"Oh, you're a promising kid. , I'm not coming back after going to the city! Damn, Xiao Shanzi is back, hurry up and make tea!" Mr. Wang shouted into the back room, looking very excited.

"Third uncle, don't bother me. I'll leave in a moment."

"You kid, you're talking about foreign things. You're eating at the third uncle's house tonight. Ah, if you don't eat, I'm looking down on your third uncle!"

Wang Shan said to Mr. Wang During the dinner at home, Wang Shan and Mr. Wang's family had a great time drinking. They talked about what happened over the years, and everyone was a little emotional. The matter of firewood was discussed at the table. Nowadays, the gas stoves used for cooking in the village are rarely used for earthen stoves. There are also a lot of waste materials in Wang Sanye's house. Wang Shan can take them all if he wants. There are also many dead trees in the grove at the west end of the village. You can go there to collect and cut firewood. In short, the problem of firewood has been solved.

2. Space...

It was already dark when Wang Shan came out of Mr. Wang’s house. Wang Shan drank a little too much and was dizzy. However, he was in a good mood and swayed slowly towards the house. Go home.

There was a "bang". Before Wang Shan could figure out what was going on, the back of his head hit a rock and he fainted.

When Wang Shan woke up, he saw the stars in the sky twinkling in the dark blue sky, like the most beautiful gems. Wang Shan was a little confused, his head hurt, his limbs were still sore, and he couldn't remember what happened before. Wang Shan looked around. He seemed to have fallen into a ditch on the side of the road. He touched the back of his head. It was wet and it looked like it was bruised. He struggled to get up, it hurt, his legs seemed to be broken, he couldn't find his glasses, and he couldn't see the front clearly through a layer of fog.