5

☆ 5. Chapter 5font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 5

, he said: "Xiaoshan, how long do you plan to live in the village?"

Wang Shan was a little confused. He didn't know why Wang Cuiwen asked this, but he still answered honestly: "I quit my job in the city and plan to stay there forever." Live in the village."

After hearing this, Wang Cuiwen looked at Wang Shan with an expression that looked like a fool, and muttered: "Why do you quit a good job? Why do you think your child is so troublesome? ? Still as stunned as when I was a kid! Tsk, how stupid!"

Wang Shan felt a little uncomfortable after hearing this, so he didn't respond.

Wang Cuiwen may have felt that what he said was a bit much, so he chatted happily for a while, and finally said: "My brother died early, and your mother ran away with someone else. Xiaoshan, when your grandfather went there, you were still ignorant. My son, this whole thing is all because of me running up and down alone." "

I was really ignorant at that time, and my aunt was tired."

"Oh, if it's any trouble, it's my biological father, not me. "Wang Cuiwen then turned his head, looked at the house, and said with a smile: "Xiaoshan, you tidied up your aunt's house so neatly. If we didn't have a place to live in town, I would definitely make this your cousin in the future. The wedding room."

Wang Shan was a little confused. How could the house he lived in with his grandfather since he was a child become his aunt's?

Wang Cuiwen rolled his eyes and continued, as if to solve his doubts: "When you were studying in other provinces, your father had already moved this room to mine. Why do you feel sorry for your daughter! Alas..." "...

Grandpa has never been there since. You didn't tell me about this." But he did say that he would leave the house to me in the future.

"Well, it must be because your grandfather is afraid of delaying your studies, right? If you don't believe it, I will show you the real estate certificate and land certificate."

Wang Shan said nothing, his eyes fixed on the tea cup in front of him.

Wang Cuiwen continued: "What, if you want to live in the village in the future, my aunt sees that you don't have a house, so you might as well live here and pay some rent every year. My aunt will not treat you badly." "

...Then grandpa Where is the land?"

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, I have rented out that land a long time ago. Your uncle runs a factory and has no time to take care of it. I, a woman, don't know how to farm."

Wang Shan was silent. For a while, Wang Cuiwen didn't say anything, and the atmosphere was a bit awkward. Wang Cuiwen was about to say more when he heard Wang Shan say calmly: "Yes, I understand. Auntie, I will buy the house and the land. Can you tell me the exact price?"

Wang Cuiwen was surprised. He didn't expect this to happen. It's so simple. I originally thought of a bunch of excuses. My nephew is really stupid, but then his face flashed with joy and he said tentatively: "Hey, can't you buy these without 300,000?"

Wang Shan said without hesitation. : "Okay, it's settled, 300,000 yuan. Let's finish the formalities another day and I'll give you the cash directly."

Wang Cuiwen was very happy. The houses and land in the village were not valuable at all. Nowadays, someone can offer 100,000 yuan. It’s a good buy. I didn’t expect Wang Shan to agree so simply. If he had known better, he would have raised the price!