20

☆ 20. Chapter 20font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 20

After leaving his parents, no matter what the reason was, Xiaobai must not have enjoyed much care from his parents. Wang Shan felt that he could see the look of envy and curiosity in Xiaobai's eyes. But some things are always helpless. Wang Shan squatted down and stroked Xiaobai's head and body comfortingly. Xiaobai did not jump happily into Wang Shan's arms as usual, but stared straight at the scene of the ewe nursing the lamb in front of him.

The weather has been very hot these days. Wang Shan has already moved the cooking pots and pans to Youranju. He dug a hole in the open space of Youranju and built a very simple pit with a few big stones. Earth stove. He usually cooks in Youran Juli. In such a hot weather, the vegetables in the greenhouse are not easy to grow. Wang Shan spread useless wooden boards, mats, etc. on the greenhouse, but the effect is not good. The vegetables in the greenhouse are wilted and do not grow very well. . So Wang Shan had to transplant some vegetables to Youran Juli. The vegetables growing in Youran Juli grew very well, the fruits were very large, and the stir-fried vegetables were very delicious.

Wang Shan dug out four or five potatoes from the ground, peeled them and cut them into shreds. He first washed them with lake water to remove the starch on the surface, then put them in a pot and stir-fried them with green pepper shreds. Then he added vinegar and salt, and it was very delicious. The home-style hot and sour potato shreds are ready. Then Wang Shan picked loofah and tomatoes to make a vegetarian soup. Wang Shan himself enjoys eating meat, but his current conditions are limited. If he wants to make meat dishes, he can only think about it after the lambs are grown up, or he can wait until he buys fish in the neighboring village and then cooks fish meat. After staying in Youranju for a few days, the hens began to hug the house. Wang Shan looked at it and unexpectedly laid a few eggs. Every time the eggs were laid, Xiaobai would pull Wang Shan's pants to look at them, so Wang Shan also saved some eggs and placed them in Youran Ju.

Wang Shan baked a few flatbreads, mixed with two eggs, and chopped green onions on the surface. It smelled very fragrant when baked. The aroma of the food attracted Yan Zhi, who was still curious about the newborn lamb.

Ever since Wang Shan started cooking at Youranju, Yan Zhi has been eating with Wang Shan all the time. So almost every meal Wang Shan cooked was for three people, and Xiaobai didn't eat much every time. few.

Yan Zhi reached out and tore off a piece of Wang Shan's freshly baked pancake, then put it in his mouth. Yan Zhi was so hot that he inhaled. Wang Shan quickly poured him a glass of cold water and said helplessly: "What are you doing in such a hurry? I won't be able to do it if it's not enough." Yan Zhi took a sip of water, and then couldn't help but want to do it again. Taking a piece of green onion cake, Wang Shan quickly stopped him. Wang Shan used chopsticks to pick up a piece that was not too hot for Yan Zhi, for fear that he would be burned again. Yan Zhi enjoyed Wang Shan's service as a matter of course, and directly stretched out his mouth to bite the big cake on Wang Shan's chopsticks. After finishing everything in his mouth, he said to Wang Shan: "Ah Shan, you are really getting better at cooking." The more delicious it is."

Although Yan Zhi would say this to himself every time, Wang Shan still had to admit that he was still very happy every time he heard it.

Wang Shan put out the fire, and then placed the prepared meals on the wooden table he had moved out of the thatched hut. Yan Zhi sat on the stool and waited for the meal to be served. Just when Wang Shan was about to call Xiaobai, he found that Xiaobai was already waiting in front of his usual big bowl. Wang Shan smiled happily, Xiaobai is a very strong little monster. The two of them and the cat just sat on the floor enjoying this simple breakfast.