26

☆ 26. Chapter 26font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

The pimple soup in Chapter 26

looks like a hungry wolf with green eyes.

When the heat was almost done, Wang Shan filled a bowl for Yan Zhi first. Just as he was about to serve himself a bowl, he noticed with his peripheral vision that one of the women in the group was walking towards them. Wang Shan immediately turned his head and shot at the woman with sharp eyes.

The woman was caught by Wang Shan's eyes and stood still. Then she seemed to have thought of something and said to Wang Shan: "Brother, can we give you something in exchange for some food? The salt you just took away I'll exchange the food and flour in your pot with you." Wang Shan wondered if this woman and child were the original owners of the paper mill. He asked: "Are those yours?"

The woman said uncomfortably: "Yeah. "Of course she can't be the original owner of these things. She and another woman turned out to be the aunt who cooked in the canteen and took care of the family. Since the factory was robbed, they found a place to hide. They originally planned to After things calmed down, I took the train back to my hometown, but the day was getting hotter and hotter. I couldn't go out during the day, and I didn't dare to go out at night. After all, I still had several children with me. Fortunately, there was still some food here, which could support me. After two months, there was no food, and the remaining salt and oil could not be used as food. I just wanted to be hungry, but I couldn't do it with my children, so I discussed with my good sisters from my hometown who also cooked here to go out to find food. Unfortunately, there was no farming nearby, so I had to leave at night. Not far away, there was nothing to eat. The food became less and less, until one day a man drove his car and went into the factory to rest because it was too hot during the day. He and his fellow villagers found that the man had food in his car, so they joined forces to take advantage of the man's body. When he was very tired, he killed him, robbed his food, threw the man's body out, and hid the car. He planned to drive away one day, but neither he nor his fellow villagers knew how to drive. It’s been like this forever. When Wang Shan and Yan Zhi arrived at the factory, they originally planned to do what they did last time, but they were overpowered. If there was another time, they would definitely do it while they were asleep.

Wang Shan had nothing to say when he saw this. Since the salt belonged to them, he naturally couldn't be a robber like them, but he definitely couldn't treat himself badly. Wang Shan served himself a bowl of pimple soup, then gave the pot and the little bit left in it to the woman, saying: "Two sacks of salt and a bucket of cooking oil." The remaining pimple soup was not enough for one bowl, and he could These are given because of those children who are so young. Whether they agree or not does no harm to me.

The woman stared at the pot without blinking. Although she heard that Wang Shan only gave her the pimple soup in the pot and didn't say anything about the flour, she didn't care much about it. She quickly responded, what if the rest of the soup was given to her? You can eat several meals by adding some pimple soup and adding water to heat it up. Seeing that she agreed, Wang Shan stopped talking nonsense. He picked up the bowl and ate the pimple soup. There were no eggs in the pimple soup, and the tomatoes and vegetables were in large pieces and not chopped. The taste was not good. Wang Shan finished the meal in two or three bites. He looked at Yan Zhi and saw that he didn't like the pimple soup this time either, so he didn't want it after he finished it. After that, Wang Shan didn't care what the woman and child at the other end were doing, so he went directly to the other end, put a bag of salt on the lid of the cooking oil barrel, and moved it over. Wang Shan packed up his things and let Yan Zhi take them. He put the two bags of salt on the lid of the oil drum, then picked up the oil drum and walked out.