30

☆ 30. Chapter 30font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 30

The mouth of the altar was carefully sealed, and then the lid of the jar was put back on. He picked up the jar and placed it in a cool place in the thatched house.

Yan Zhi looked at his series of actions and asked in disbelief: "Okay?" Wang Shan nodded, "Yeah, okay!" In Yan Zhi's mind, he always felt that brewing wine was not only troublesome but also time-consuming. The Baiguo Niang I gave Wang Shan to drink last time went through no less than a hundred processes, and every step was taken with extra care. It is not as simple and rough as Wang Shan's wine making today. How can wine be produced from just grapes and sugar? Yan Zhi couldn't help but ask: "Can wine be produced in this way?" Wang Shan touched his nose and said confidently: "Of course." He also tried to make wine when he lived there before, and he followed the same steps. The taste It came out pretty good, not to mention that this time I used high-quality grapes produced in Youran Curie, so it will definitely have a better taste.

Seeing that Yan Zhi was still confused, Wang Shan almost forgot, and then explained: "There is a natural yeast on the grapes, which can react wonderfully with white sugar. It will naturally ferment when sealed, and it will not take more than a month. , I believe you can taste the wine you made by yourself." Yan Zhi didn't quite understand what yeast meant, but at least he understood it. After hearing Wang Shan say that he would be able to drink the wine he brewed in a month, Although I was a little skeptical, I was still looking forward to it.

Xiaobai meowed at the foot of Wangshan, as if saying: "Why did you forget me? Meow, I drink too, meow~" Wangshan seemed to understand, lowered his head, scratched his chin, and kept a straight face. Kong Xun said: "Have you forgotten that last time you drank a little wine and fell asleep for several days? You still want to drink, no!"

Xiaobai acted coquettishly, sticking out his tongue to lick Wang Shan's face affectionately, meow, Just let me drink it, it tasted so good last time!

Wang Shan was drooled all over his face. He nodded his nose with a smile and said with a smile: "I really can't do anything about you, okay, okay, I'll give you a drink when the time comes."

Xiao Bai was excited. , and licked more and more enthusiastically, Wang Shan had to say: "If you don't stop, I won't let you drink!" Xiaobai immediately became honest, ran to the edge of the pond and watched the small fish swimming around in the lake, his eyes filled with laughter. Full of protective looks, when you all grow up, you will all be mine!

Yan Zhi was amused by Xiaobai's cute actions and said to Wang Shan: "It's really a treasure, Ah Shan, where did you find this?" The

author had something to say: Oh, enter v I'm still nervous... Let me tell you a joke. ^_^

A: Hello, are you there?

B: Hello, is there anything I can do to help you?

A: I broke up with my boyfriend... He even hit me I...

B: No, I beat you after we broke up...

A: Well, he kicked me hard

B: Ah... why did he hit you? !

A: I went to meet his parents with our photos behind his back... I love him and I want to marry him...

B: You love him and you are not wrong, how could he do this to you! ! ! Dear, are you okay?

A: Well, much better. I just went to the andrology department, and the doctor said there was nothing wrong...

B:...