58

☆ 58. Chapter 58font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 58

I used to carry a small bottle of cold pills with me, fearing that I would get headaches and fever on the road. But I didn’t expect that I ran out of dry food first, and I almost starved to death. He took out the medicine in his pocket and smiled. Fortunately, he met Wang Shan and Yan Zhi, otherwise he would definitely be dead now.

The pills were too big and Xingxing couldn't swallow them now, so Yanzhen had to crush the pills. The pain was certain. Xingxing refused to drink. When Yanzhen saw it, he didn't care about anything at this time. He stretched out a hand to open Xingxing's chin and let Beibei support him before pouring all the medicine into Xingxing's mouth.

Xing Xing's little face was wrinkled up because of pain. When Beibei saw it, he quickly poured him another glass of water. Although it was a cold medicine and not an antipyretic, it had the effect of clearing away heat and removing internal heat, so Yanzhen was relieved.

"Gululu..."

Yanzhen suddenly heard a noise and was stunned. Then he looked at Beibei and Xingxing who were still lying on the bed. The two children looked normal. Only then did Yanzhen realize that his hearing had gotten much better since he started practicing, and he could hear any slight sound clearly. These two children must be hungry. There is nothing to eat in the house. It has been so many days since Wang Shan and himself distributed those corn grits, so they must have finished eating them.

He looked at the two children and said with a smile: "You are hungry, wait, brother will scoop some food for you." Although the two children knew that he was a monk, they didn't seem to understand what a monk was. Every time I met him, he called him brother, and Yanzhen followed them.

Yanzhen returned to the RV and took out all the leftover bean porridge. Although it was not much, it was enough for two children. Yanzhen entered the tent again, but he didn't notice that a woman not far away had caught all his activities.

After Xingxing fell asleep again, Yanzhen felt that his condition was much better, so he scooped up the empty porcelain basin and returned to the RV.

Unexpectedly, before sitting down, someone knocked on the door. When he opened the door, he found a woman with messy hair and an old lady with wrinkles on her face. Yanzhen took a puzzled look.

When the woman saw it, she quickly begged: "Brother, give us some food. My mother is really hungry. Please have mercy on us..." The woman's face was a little dirty, and her long hair was at the end of her hair. It was the unique yellow color of dyed hair, but black hair grew from the roots. It was greasy and had dandruff. It looked a bit disgusting and pitiful. Yanzhen looked at the begging old lady next to him, and felt a little frustrated. He was wondering if he could give them the food, but he keenly noticed that more people were coming towards here not far away. He was not stupid, so he naturally understood the purpose of the group of people, and said in a stiff tone: "Sorry, we don't have any extra food." Then he closed the door with a bang, no matter how many people outside knocked on the door and cried. He ignored it until Wang Shan and Yan Zhi came back.

If the food belonged to Yan Zhen, he would definitely scoop it out to help others without hesitation, but after all, these things belonged to Wang Shan and Yan Zhi, so he had to ask their opinions no matter what. Coupled with Wang Shan's low-key approach when delivering food to the residents in the garage last time, Yanzhen understood Wang Shan's cautious and unobtrusive personality no matter how unreasonable he was. Now if I give away this food without any scruples, the people who will be embarrassed will definitely be Wang Shan and Yan Zhi.