6

☆ 6. Chapter 6font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 6

He is willing to go even if it is far away. As a human being, you always have to do something.

Wang Shan bought his house early. He had saved up his savings for several years to buy it. At that time, house prices were not as scary as they are now. The couple who planned to buy a house in Wangshan planned to buy a house for their son to marry, so they looked at it very carefully. However, they were still very satisfied with the house in Wangshan, and finally the transaction was completed for 460,000 yuan. Wang Shan couldn't help but sigh, no wonder more and more people are speculating in real estate now. It is indeed a huge profit. In less than ten years, it has increased by nearly 300,000 yuan.

After signing the contract, the couple happily paid the cash in one lump sum. Wang Shan deposited 300,000 yuan in a new bank card, and put the remaining 160,000 yuan in his bag. Wang Shan did not intend to deposit it anymore. He would just pay it in cash and take it as he wanted. Wang Shan himself is a person who does not value money. After cultivating, his attitude towards money has become more casual and indifferent.

Wang Shan then drove directly to his aunt's house in the town, gave the 300,000 yuan, then went to the Land Bureau to re-transfer the land and house in the village, and went home directly. This season, the two acres of land in the village were rented out by his aunt to grow corn. Now that Wang Shan has taken back the land, it is natural that he should plant the land next season. Wang Shan is thinking in his mind that his family has not had any crops for so many years. You must have not saved any seeds, you have to buy some wheat seeds, but it’s not even the Mid-Autumn Festival yet, and the corn isn’t ripe yet, so there’s no need to worry.

In this way, Wang Shan lived a regular life of getting up in the morning when the rooster crows, and going to Youranju to practice at sunset. This day, Tian Wangshan was sitting at a table in the courtyard drinking tea. Wang Shan found this table from the west wing. It was very old and looked very shabby, but Wang Shan didn't mind. He wiped it and put a new tablecloth on it. , it still looks very clean.

Wang Shan had long heard the sound of Xia Ming's old Santana, and sure enough, Xia Ming came to see him. Sure enough, his hearing now is twice as good as before. Any sound within a radius of 500 miles cannot escape Wang Shan's ears if he wants to. However, sometimes hearing too clearly is not very comfortable. Therefore, Wang Shan usually only maintains his hearing near his home, which makes him feel much better. Xia Ming was the young doctor Wang Shan met at the health center when he broke his head. When Wang Shan injured his leg, he even drove Wang Shan home for free, so Wang Shan still had a good impression of Xia Ming.

When Xia Ming saw Wang Shan sitting leisurely in the yard drinking tea, he didn't give in. He said hello, sat next to Wang Shan and poured a cup of tea to drink by himself. Xia Ming probably was thirsty, so he drank three cups before stopping. Next, he talked to Wang Shan, "Brother Shan, I'm going to the Imperial Capital."

"Oh, when are you leaving?" Wang Shan didn't know what to say, so he had to ask casually. After all, the two had only met once before.

"Brother Shan, how long do you plan to live in the village?"

Wang Shan was a little confused, but he still answered truthfully: "You should live forever." After all, you have cultivated, and your original plan has to change.

"What about that, Brother Shan, I'm leaving in two days, please do me a favor~" Xia Ming looked at Wang Shan flatteringly.

Wang Shan was amused by his expression, and replied with a smile: "Tell me, I will do whatever I can to promise you."