13

☆ 13. Chapter 13font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 13

A big soft bed. The man frowned handsomely and looked at Wang Shan with disgust in his peach blossom eyes. Wang Shan ignored his surprise for a moment and asked vigilantly: "Who are you? Why are you here?"

After hearing this, the man glared and said angrily: "I am the only one who asked you this. !"

Wang Shan looked at the man's appearance and couldn't help but feel good about him, so he had to say: "I am Wang Shan, the owner of Youranju."

The man narrowed his eyes and said condescendingly: "You are my Mustard Seed Space. New owner, I'm okay with my growth, but I'm too stupid."

Wang Shan curled his lips and realized what the man said about 'my mustard space'. Could it be that this space still has an owner, and the owner is still there? So now Youranju has two owners? The young man seemed to see Wang Shan's doubts and took the initiative to explain the matter clearly.

This young man is called Yan Zhi, and he is a monk in ancient times. The current Youran is actually a life-saving magic weapon that he once refined for himself. Later, he failed to ascend and overcome the tribulation, leaving only a trace of his soul, so he fostered this trace of his soul. In the lotus in the leisurely lake. The water in the Lotus Lake is extraordinary. The lake collects spiritual temperature and nourishes the soul. The lotus can turn bones into flesh and create a body. After thousands of years of cultivation, Yan Zhi was finally able to have a body again. Yan Zhi was originally the first owner of Youranju, but Wang Shan was able to recognize the owner through a combination of circumstances and became the new owner of Youranju. It must be said that it was fate. Obviously both of them are the masters of Youranju, and there is no contradiction between them. Yan Zhi was also a little surprised by this. He didn't know that the Mustard Seed Space he forged actually had such characteristics.

After Wang Shan heard this, he let down his guard. In fact, he had a good impression of this Yan Zhi man. Maybe it was because Yan Zhi made him feel as comfortable as Youran Ju made him feel.

10

10. Breakthrough...

After listening to what Yan Zhi said, Wang Shan touched his brow and asked curiously: "Why did you just call me stupid?" When

Yan Zhi heard Wang Shan's question, he suddenly looked at Wang Shan with contempt. Shan glanced at it and said slowly: "Since you are practicing the techniques in the Mustard Seed Space, you can be considered as my disciple. Seeing that you are still open to learning, I, as a senior in my sect, will reluctantly give you some guidance. "

Wang Shan didn't dare to neglect. Although the man in front of him looked at least ten years younger than himself, and speaking as an elder, he felt more like a child wearing an adult's clothes, but he would not ignore Yan Zhi and remain blushing. Floating on the water breathlessly, not to mention Yan Zhi is the maker and owner of Youranju. Wang Shan understands that he is very lucky to have the guidance of a fellow cultivator and a senior.

Seeing Wang Shan's humble attitude, Yan Zhi nodded with satisfaction, and then said: "It seems that your cultivation level should be Qi training. Although your cultivation level is low, how can you still be so stupid in doing things?" He continued like he hates that iron cannot become steel, "It turns out to be like Just like an ordinary farmer, you should use your spiritual power and spiritual consciousness to plant trees and cultivate the land!"

Wang Shan suddenly realized, and with some surprise, he used his spiritual power to dig holes in the land, scatter seeds, bury the soil and water the soil, all in one movement. The speed is also much faster than doing it physically. Wang Shan's eyebrows were filled with joy. This experience of applying what he learned made people feel great. Although Wang Shan had cultivated before, his more than thirty years of ordinary life had long made him accustomed to thinking with ordinary people's thinking. In the final analysis, he had no consciousness of being a cultivator at all. Wang Shan had a deeper understanding of cultivation. Suddenly, Wang Shan sat cross-legged on the ground. He did not expect that he had just felt signs of breaking through the previous bottleneck of practice. It seemed that the impact of state of mind on practice was so important.