45

☆ 45. Chapter 45font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 45

Wang Shan wagged his big tail. The hair on Xiaobai's tail was thick and long, and the two tails actually moved together. No wonder Wang Shan didn't realize that they were two tails when he first saw Xiaobai. He thought about Yan Zhi saying that Xiaobai's cultivation level had improved. Could it be related to the number of tails? So he asked Yan Zhi: "The more tails Xiaobai has, the higher his cultivation level will be?"

Yan Zhi nodded and said, "Of course "The nine-tailed fox in the Qingqiu Fox Clan is a natural beast. The more tails it has, the more powerful it is. It is said that the once most powerful nine-tailed fox can control the wind and rain and travel through time and space after cultivating nine tails." Xiaobai seemed to As if he could understand, Yan Zhi listened very carefully when he said these words. After Yan Zhi finished speaking, Xiaobai jumped to the ground with a "pop", rolled on the ground, and then jumped up and down excitedly.

When Yan Zhi saw it, he said in a very calm tone: "It's a pity that in thousands of years, few people have been able to successfully cultivate the Nine Tails, let alone those whose bloodline is not pure..." Xiaobai, who had been jubilant and excited just now, suddenly withered. His ears, which had always been stunned, drooped, looking very depressed. Wang Shan glanced at Yan Zhi and quickly comforted Xiaobai: "No matter what Xiaobai becomes, everyone still likes the cute Xiaobai." Xiaobai raised his eyelids and said softly "Meow" to Wang Shan. "With a sound, he grabbed Ruirui's trousers. Ruirui looked at Xiaobai, then looked up at Wang Shan and Yan Zhi. When Yan Zhi saw it, he said, "You guys go and play." Ruirui cheered after hearing this. The last time Uncle Dashan moved into the plastic ball pool in Youranju, he had long wanted to go. This time Xiaobai came out, You must hide it well and prevent Xiaobai from finding you. Wang Shan looked at Xiaobai and Ruirui and ran away, and smiled, he was really a child.

The time was just right. It was night outside when he left Youranju. Wang Shan came out first and looked around to see if there was no one around. Then he walked to the road and scooped out the RV. After Wang Shan got off the bus, Yan Zhi appeared next to Wang Shan. Yan Zhi sat on the sofa behind the driver's seat minding his own business and said to Wang Shan: "Ah Shan, let's drive." Wang Shan looked at it in confusion and found that Ruirui and Xiaobai did not follow him, and asked: "Rui Rui" Where are Rui and Xiaobai?"

Yan Zhi casually flipped through a magazine placed around the sofa and said, "Oh, didn't I teach Rui Rui the basics of cultivation? It's better to start cultivation from a young age. Leisurely and middle-aged are full of spiritual energy. , it will be more beneficial for him to retreat inside. As for Xiaobai, his two tails are really eye-catching now. Let him come out after he first learns the spell to retract his tail."

Wang Shan pointed out He nodded and sat in the driver's seat until he realized that Yan Zhi couldn't see what he was doing, so he said, "Well, the two of them are safer in Youran Juli. They won't be too bored for a while." , and then there were only myself and Yan Zhi in the car?

Later on the road, Wang Shan drove, and Yan Zhi was still sitting on the sofa chatting with Wang Shan. As he spoke, Yan Zhi frowned. It felt uncomfortable to not be able to look at people and say that he was alive. He stood up and went to the passenger seat.

Wang Shan was startled by his sudden movement and asked him: "Why did you come to the front?" As he spoke, he cleared away the debris placed between the two seats to make it easier for Yan Zhi to come over. Yan Zhi sat in the passenger seat, sitting sideways, leaning his head on the back of the seat, facing Wang Shan, and said, "I want to watch you talk."