50

☆ 50. Chapter 50font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 50

Don’t worry, there is enough food left for them. Yan

Zhi listened, smiled, and then said: "I saw that Youran Juli's grain has ripened again. Let's collect all of it today, okay?" "Wang Shan nodded. He happened to have the same idea. Yan Zhen,

who witnessed the interaction between the two, frowned in confusion. He looked at Yan Zhi who had recovered with some worry, and then closed his eyes again. , recited Amitabha silently, and then turned his attention to the practice technique in hand.

Next, Yan Zhi and Wang Shan entered Youran House from the bathroom, while Yan Zhen was looking after the house in the RV. When he first saw this scene, Yan Zhi Even though Zhen was somewhat mentally prepared, he was shocked by the sudden change of living beings. Because he was an orphan, he grew up in a temple with his master and senior brothers. Later, he studied in a college. After graduation, he started to follow Master went to various places to preach Buddhism, and later he was able to give lectures by himself. Although he believed in Buddhism in his heart, he never had any real traces of Buddhism. When he met Wang Shan and Yan Zhi, he gradually realized that his original world view had been completely overturned. . But fortunately, his psychological quality was good, and he calmed down after being surprised.

Wang Shan and Yan Zhi entered Youran Residence, but Ruirui had not come out of the retreat, and Xiaobai did not run out to greet them. Presumably, both of them were They were practicing seriously. Wang Shan and Yan Zhi ignored them. Wang Shan collected all the food grown in the ground into sacks. Youran was full of spiritual energy, and soon he finished all the work. Yan Zhi entered Youran's residence. After that, he ignored the work in the fields and went directly into the thatched house. After Wang Shan finished the work in his hand, he went to find Yan Zhi. When he entered,

Yan Zhi was scooping up a book and sitting on the ground seriously. He looked at it. He leaned over and saw only the words "cleanse the essence". Yan Zhi quickly closed the book. Wang Shan asked curiously: "What is it?" Yan Zhi turned the book upside down and stuffed it into his arms, coughed and said, "It's a recipe for monks to make elixirs. In the future, we will also collect some herbs and plant them in Youranju. I can make some elixirs." Wang Shan nodded, and then looked at Yan Zhi very seriously without saying a word. Yan Zhi felt uncomfortable when he saw him, so he pushed him and said, "Okay, let's go out." "With that said, he stood up and started to walk out.

Wang Shan reached out and took his hand, stood opposite Yan Zhi, faced him, stared into his eyes, and said, "Yan Zhi, are you okay? Hiding it from me? Yan Zhi didn't look at him, his eyes wandered left and right, feeling a little guilty. Then he looked at Wang Shan confidently and said, "No!" Seeing this, Wang Shan sighed helplessly, stretched out his hand to hold Yan Zhi in his arms, and said, "Yan Zhi, if you have any troubles, you must tell me. Even if I can't help you, we can share it with you." It will be easier. " Yan Zhi felt a little moved after hearing this. He almost couldn't help but tell him. He thought about it but fell silent again. Ashan couldn't help him with his physical condition. He should wait until he found a solution before telling him. Okay.

Soon, the two of them returned to the RV. Yanzhen looked at the watch in surprise and said, "You've been working for three hours and you're done?" Wang Shan smiled and said, "Yes." "Youran spent more than three hours in the house, it was much longer than the time in the outside world.

Wang Shan said to Yanzhen: "I will teach you a small spell first, and it will be safer for a while. "Yan Zhen nodded. Facts have proved that Yan Zhen's talent in cultivation is much stronger than Wang Shan's, and he learns very quickly. After Wang Shan told him the formula and gestures of the invisibility technique, Yan Zhen succeeded after trying it once. Zhi saw it and said in amazement: "Yanzhen, you are really talented, you are just a little bit behind me. "Wang Shan looked at Yan Zhi with a helpless smile. Is he praising others or himself?