25

☆ 25. Chapter 25font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 25

Shan looked around and saw only the two of them and their own food, and asked: "Where are those children and those two women?" Yan Zhi said angrily: "I went to eat!" Then he turned away angrily. .

Wang Shan said: "You eat a pear first." After saying that, he took out a pear from Youran Ju and handed it to Yan Zhi, and then quickly comforted him: "I'll cook it right away and you can eat it in a while." Then he stopped. Talk nonsense and take action. He wanted to put the food and things in the car first. Since the food was a small part of the food he had received from Lu Xin before, it was not a lot. There were only three small bags. Wang Shan put the backpack Carrying the other one on his back, signaling Yan Zhi to carry the other one on his back. Yan Zhi took it and carried it on his back. It seemed that he was very interested in this very convenient zippered baggage that could be carried in two bags.

The side window of Wang Shan's car was broken. It should have been done with hard objects such as rocks and hammers. Wang Shan sighed, thinking that those people smashed the glass first and then opened the door. Wang Shan's bread probably didn't have an alarm, otherwise why didn't he hear any sound? Wang Shan opened the car door and opened the car seat. He was relieved to see that the small cloth bag he had carefully hidden this morning was still there. Wang Shan was worried when he left before, so he hid it again. Fortunately After doing this, Wang Shan couldn't imagine that if the two women just took the pistol in his bag while attacking the group of children, he and Yan Zhi would definitely not be able to hide. No matter how strong the body is, it is still made of flesh and blood.

Wang Shan stuffed the pistol into his waistband and carefully covered it up with his shirt. He decided that it would be better to carry this kind of thing with him. Yan Zhi was eating pears in his mouth while watching Wang Shan's movements, his upper body leaning lazily on the car.

Wang Shan knew that such a large factory had an employee canteen, so he brought a large bottle of water, took out some seasonings from Youranju, then carried some food on his back, and decided to go to the canteen's kitchen to see if he could Cook there. Although they found the kitchen, many of the cooks had to use electricity. Wang Shan tried the light switch on the wall, but it didn't work. It seemed that the equipment here had been out of power for a long time. Suddenly Wang Shan thought of the attack on them just now. woman and child. Just when he was about to ask Yan Zhi, he saw Yan Zhi pointing to the machine in front of him and asking: "Ah Shan, are these used for cooking?" Wang Shan replied: "Well, you can cook a lot at one time. Look at this big cabinet. The oven can be used to steam steamed buns." Afraid that Yan Zhi would not understand, Wang Shan also introduced it specifically: "But it must use electricity. There is no electricity now, so it can't be used."

Yan Zhi nodded understandingly. He was somewhat familiar with electricity before. learn. However, although electricity is so useful, modern people are so dependent on electricity that they even use electricity for cooking. If there is no electricity one day, wouldn't it be impossible to eat?

Wang Shan asked Yan Zhi: "Where have those people gone?" Those people always need to eat, and they should be able to cook. Wang Shan didn't want to enter Youranju every time he had a meal. If he was accidentally discovered one day, he was fine. What if someone suspected Yan Zhi?

23

23. Transaction...

Yan Zhi walked forward, motioned for Wang Shan to follow, and then said: "I saw them going downstairs, they should be in a certain room on this floor." Then he told Wang Shan: "Use your spirit Take a look with your consciousness." Wang Shan heard this and immediately unfolded his spiritual consciousness. With his current cultivation level, he can sense things about a hundred meters in radius. Even further away, he can only see vague shadows, and he can't see anything hazy at all. Okay, but this kind of consciousness was enough to find the woman and child just now. He saw the group of people in a room near the back kitchen of the cafeteria. It looked like a place where former employees rested. There were beds. There is a table, a TV and even a stove. It is probably where the chefs used to rest and turn on the small stove.