9

☆ 9. Chapter 9font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 9

When I saw the situation in the examination room, my expression changed involuntarily. She ran to Zhao Rui in disbelief, carefully probed Zhao Rui's breath, and shouted sharply: "Ruizi!"

6. Riot...

Zhao Rui's body was stiff and cold, and he couldn't close his eyes at all. , only the whites of his eyes were exposed, and the exposed skin was pale and lifeless. It seems like yesterday that Zhao Rui was high-spirited and healthy. This was the first time Wang Shan faced death, and it was the death of his childhood friend. His mood was heavier than sadness.

Zhao Rui's wife looked a little broken, lying next to Zhao Rui and crying uncontrollably. Although Wang Shan felt uncomfortable, he still patted Zhao Rui's wife's shoulder hesitantly from behind and said comfortingly: "Sister-in-law, my condolences..." Wang Shan also understood how pale and weak his words of comfort were.

Zhao Rui's wife couldn't listen to what Wang Shan said at all. She was out of breath from crying. Suddenly she grabbed Zhao Rui's collar and cried: "Ruizi, wake up quickly, you can't just leave me and me like this." Xiaobao, how can you bear to leave us orphans and widowed mothers alone? Ruizi... Ruizi, ugh... Ruizi... these damn doctors, they just killed you like this, they all You must die a good death!" Zhao Rui's wife suddenly stood up and ran out.

Wang Shan was afraid that something would happen to her, so he quickly chased after her. I saw Zhao Rui's wife running towards the consulting room where Zhao Hu was just now and opening the door. After entering, there was only a nurse taking care of things. Zhao Rui's wife asked her: "Where is Dr. Zhao? Zhao Hu, Dr. Zhao!"

The little nurse said: "Director Zhao has gone to a meeting."

Zhao Rui's wife had a fierce look on her face, as if she was going to meet him next moment. People desperately asked, "Where is the meeting?"

The little nurse was a little scared and said honestly: "It's in the big conference room on the fourth floor."

After hearing this, Zhao Rui's wife walked out and ran up the stairs. Wang Shan knew that this incident had a serious impact on Zhao Rui's wife, and he always wanted to seek explanation from the hospital, so he did not stop Zhao Rui's wife's behavior, thinking that if a fight really happened, Just take good care of yourself. It was a pity that Zhao Rui's wife never found Zhao Hu at all. When she went to other doctors, she was prevaricated and told that the matter was not their responsibility. Zhao Rui's wife gradually showed a look of despair on her face, and her eyes were completely empty. She murmured to herself: "Ruizi, Ruizi... what should I do? Hmm... what should I do?"

Wang Shan thought. This was not a solution, so she advised Zhao Rui's wife: "Sister-in-law, this is not a problem. My eldest brother's body is still in the examination room. Let's go back first to prepare for eldest brother's funeral and let him be laid to rest."

Zhao Rui's wife was a little confused, so Wang Shan pulled her away before leaving. Seeing her like this, Wang Shan sighed inwardly.

Wang Shan turned on the computer and browsed several frequently visited web pages. Almost all of them were reports on this flu. The symptoms of the patients were basically consistent with the symptoms recorded in Xiao Yang's diary, but this was not just happening in a certain area. , but worldwide. At the beginning, the number of sick people was small and people did not pay enough attention to it. After batch after batch of people died quietly in their sleep, the relevant departments came out to take a stance after realizing the seriousness of the situation. The official views of various countries are mostly to adopt a reassuring policy, telling the public not to panic if you have similar symptoms, but to go to the hospital for diagnosis first. It is very likely that you are infected with a common cold virus. Even if you are diagnosed with this new type of influenza, you will not be infected. Don't panic too much, be sure to go to the hospital for treatment, actively cooperate with the doctor, and follow the doctor's instructions, and there will be no major problems. As for whether effective treatment measures and prevention methods have been found, the official position has not been clear. They only said that this new type of influenza is completely under control.