36

☆ 36. Chapter 36font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36

: Since he cultivated himself, he can no longer accept convenience foods mixed with chemical ingredients. He put a piece of radish strips in Yan Zhi's bowl, then looked at the bowl of instant noodles next to him, and then looked at the bowl of instant noodles in Fu Miao's pot. There was almost not much noodles left, and he felt a little disgusted. He didn't expect that Fu Miao was so scheming. However, it was hard to return the noodles that Yan Zhi had eaten, so he said to them: "That's what you have in the pot." Why did you give so much to Liu Sensheng after you ordered some noodles?" Are you still thinking that we will share our own food with you?

Fu Miao didn't answer, but smiled a little, obviously understanding that Wang Shan had figured out what he was thinking. Wang Shan naturally didn't want to take advantage of others for no reason, so he scooped up three steamed buns on the table, handed them to Fu Miao and the others and said, "These are for you. Since you don't have enough to eat, don't share them with us next time. "

Fu Miao happily took it. Each of Wangshan's wowotou is quite big. They eat instant noodles every day and are almost vomiting. They just gave it to Liu Sensheng, so naturally they hope that they can eat it here. Although the food was seen through, they still gave it to themselves anyway.

The author has something to say: Ah Shan, you slow guy, couldn’t you see that Yan Zhi was nakedly jealous? !

ps: I’m a little late today. To make up for it, I’ll tell you a joke. It was posted by an author in the author group.

An author:

I haven't been updating for three days. The editor called to urge me to update. I happened to be watching the live broadcast of a certain conference at home. After I connected it, I put it on the table and let him listen to a section of the general secretary's report.

Three minutes later, the editor whispered: "Are you at the Great Hall of the People?"

I said softly: "Yes!"

"Boss, I'm sorry to bother you, you are busy!"

33 Unruly

Although it is a RV, it is more important than a house. The space is still very small. Wang Shan and his group rested on the sofa bed in the middle of the RV, while Ding Feng and his group made a bed on the floor where the folding dining table is placed at the back of the RV.

Ruirui and Xiaobai slept inside, then Yanzhi, and the one outside was Wangshan. But instead of sleeping, he sat there. It was obviously very unwise for them all to fall asleep. Not to mention whether there would be danger outside, even the three people staying behind made him completely uneasy. Yan Zhi yawned and said to Wang Shan: "Ah Shan, remember to wake me up later and I'll bite you." Wang Shan looked at the sleepy Yan Zhi and said, "Well, you go to sleep first." Tonight, he I still have to drive, so I really need to rest.

Wang Shan sat aside and scooped up Yan Zhi's PSP and started playing games to kill time. Someone on Ding Feng's side was also awake, that young man who looked very gloomy and didn't like to talk. Wang Shan didn't care about them. Although he let them get in the car, he didn't want to have a close relationship at all.

"Ah Shan, go and have a rest!" Yan Zhi patted Wang Shan on the shoulder, and then took the PSP from Wang Shan. Wang Shan didn't refuse when he saw it. He scooped out a can of canned peaches from the cabinet that he had made in Youran Juli, and said to Yan Zhi: "Yan Zhi, eat some canned food when you are hungry." Yan Zhi nodded and put The can was placed next to the pillow.