31

☆ 31. Chapter 31font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 31

He wanted to say again: "If there is no flour, corn grits will do, fifteen kilograms." Wang Shan knew that fifteen kilograms is a lot of weight. He looked around at the people buying and selling things, and almost no one took too much. Most of the grain purchases were made by people in the town. They almost always used what they had on hand to exchange for whatever they needed. Those who had grain on hand were afraid of eating less, and no one would exchange it for them.

Wang Shan whispered to the stall owner: "Boss, there are too many people here and it's not safe. Let's go there and I will give you the food quietly, fifteen pounds of flour." He pointed to the dark alley just now. When the stall owner heard this, he immediately looked at Wang Shan warily, as if Wang Shan was a heinous villain. Wang Shan was a little speechless. If he wasn't afraid that your skinny arms and legs would be robbed by others, why would he tell you this? Wang Shan advised again: "Boss, what should I do if I accidentally get robbed?" Then he pointed to the child behind him and said, "Wouldn't it be bad if the child was hurt?" The stall owner looked a little shaken. , but still insisted: "Okay, okay, if you don't want to, just leave, don't disturb my business."

Wang Shan had no choice but to take off his backpack and took out a bag of grain from it, which he had previously What he put into the bag from Youran Juli weighed about fifteen kilograms, and he didn't care. He waited until the people around him didn't pay much attention and quickly handed it to the stall owner. The stall owner took the grain and carefully opened it and looked at the white flour. He picked up a small stick beside him, wiped it clean with his sleeve, then reached into the flour and stirred it to make sure it was all flour. He tied the bag tightly and put it into the baggage next to him. Then he picked up a large plastic bag, packed everything Wang Shan wanted, and handed it to Wang Shan.

Wang Shan put his underwear into his backpack, carrying his travel bag on his front, and looked for Yan Zhi who was wandering around in front of other stalls. He walked to Yan Zhi, took Xiaobai out of his arms, then unzipped his bag a little, and put Xiaobai into the bag so that Xiaobai could stay on his chest. Wang Shan took Yan Zhi's hand and asked him to follow him. Yan Zhi didn't know anything. What if he got lost?

Seeing this, Yan Zhi struggled, but Wang Shan held his hand tightly and could not break free. Yan Zhi glared at Wang Shan and said, "Let go!" Wang Shan pretended not to hear. Seeing this, Yan Zhi also Just let him go. There was no reaction on Wang Shan's face, but he was extremely nervous in his heart. He couldn't imagine what he would do if Yan Zhi insisted on letting go of his hand. What if Yan Zhi hates him?

Wang Shan looked forward and saw that there was actually a map for sale, so he hurried over there. As a result, Yan Zhi stood motionless at another stall. Wang Shan called him, and Yan Zhilian Don't even look at him. Wang Shan had no choice but to walk up to Yan Zhi and found him staring at an electronic product at a stall selling various electronic products. According to Wang Shan's observation, it should be a game console. Wang Shan looked at the items on the stall and saw that most of them were used. Seeing that the stall owner was just a young man in his twenties with pierced ears, he guessed that these items must have been used by the stall owner himself.

Yan Zhi looked at Wang Shan beside him, pointed at the game console, and told Wang Shan: "I want that!" Wang Shan had no choice but to ask the stall owner: "How can I sell that game console?" The man immediately replied: "What? The game console is the latest PSP! It is made in country J!" He said in a low voice: "Okay, it's a little cheaper, five pounds of rice!" Wang Shan frowned, this game console is Although the original price of electricity may be very expensive, but now it has no use except for decoration. He really doesn't want to spend five kilograms of rice to buy this, but after looking at Yan Zhi's expectant look, he really He couldn't bear to refuse, so he said, "Will five pounds of corn grits be okay?"