1

☆ 1. Chapter 1

font record

Contents next chapter

Chapter 1

"Uncle's Complete Victory in Cultivation in the End of the World" Author: Juhua Sanshao

Copywriter

An ordinary gentle uncle

happened to catch up with the end of the world.

He had an adventure and got a portable space

. From then on, he embarked on the road of cultivation,

gained love, and no longer alone.

Content tag: A post-apocalyptic space cultivation and farming article

Search keywords: Protagonist: Wang Shan ┃ Supporting roles: ┃ Others: Apocalypse space cultivation and farming

1. Go home...

Wang Shan, a thirty-six-year-old single man, an ordinary city Little white-collar worker. He looks elegant and wears a pair of silver-rimmed glasses, giving him a somewhat scholarly air. He is quite tall, but because he is relatively thin, he looks a little thin.

Today, Wang Shan got off work and returned to his own home as usual. Turning on the light, Wang Shan sunk into the sofa tiredly, closing his eyes, and he felt a little more at ease. For some reason, Wang Shan had a strong premonition that something great was going to happen in the future, which made people very uneasy and frightened. This feeling was like his own stress behavior and there was no way to explain it. Wang Shan felt like an animal, with a keen sense of danger. However, seeing people outside still living as usual, Wang Shan began to wonder if he was overthinking, and even suspected that he was suffering from mental illness.

Day by day, this feeling of fear did not weaken under Wang Shan's psychological suggestion, but became stronger. Wang Shan had to make an appointment with a psychiatrist for himself.

"What does it feel like?" the psychiatrist asked Wang Shan in a calm tone.

"I...I can't explain clearly, I'm very scared..." Wang Shan recalled his feelings, his face gradually turned pale, as if he had seen something scary.

The psychiatrist was not surprised when he saw Wang Shan's reaction. His eyes were comforting and encouraging, like all competent psychiatrists would do, and he continued to ask: "Well, in this case, what do you want to do? What?"

Wang Shan was a little confused and tilted his head, obviously thinking about this issue seriously. The psychiatrist was also silent, waiting for Wang Shan's answer. About ten minutes later, Wang Shan said hesitantly: "I want to... want to escape, or... or find a place to hide."

The psychiatrist looked calm, and carefully read the survey that Wang Shan had filled out before, and then After asking a few more questions, he finally came to a conclusion: "Mr. Wang, judging from the consultation just now, you will only feel comfortable when you are in your own home, and you live alone now, so you do suffer from the disease." If you have mental illness and mild phobia of crowds, I suggest you go out more and live in a pleasant countryside for a few months. I believe your symptoms will be relieved. Of course, I can also prescribe medication, as long as If you face the disease with optimism and positivity, there will

definitely be no big problem." Although Wang Shan was not satisfied with the result, he couldn't find anything unreasonable, so he had to take the medicine and go home.

Wang Shan is actually from a rural area and has inherited land from his family. However, Wang Shan has stayed in the metropolis since he was admitted to college. He has never been back since his grandfather passed away and the land was rented out. Wang Shan thought, since he had made up his mind to take a leave of absence for a while to recuperate, he might as well go back to his hometown and stay there.