8

☆ 8. Chapter 8font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 8

The hatred that Mo He wants to vent is somewhat shocking. The area near the health center is probably the busiest place in the village. There are many bicycles, tricycles and even a few cars parked in the open space. From a distance, Wang Shan can see through the windows that many people are being treated in the clinic. Wang Shan secretly Wondering if Xia Ming is gone? I hope he doesn't catch the flu.

There is a large hospital in the town. When Wang Shan went there, there was no parking space, so he had to park in front of the supermarket which was farther away. Wang Shan and Zhao Rui's wife helped Zhao Rui go to the hospital to register first. There were many people coming to see the doctor, and they waited in line for a long time before it was Wang Shan's turn. Wang Shan helped Zhao Rui sit on the stool. The doctor who was treating the patient was a young woman who looked like she had just graduated. She briefly asked about Zhao Rui's illness, and immediately concluded that it was a stroke caused by a cold. She wrote a long prescription and sent Wang Shan and the others out. The process only took less than ten minutes. Wang Shan was a little dissatisfied with the young female doctor's frivolous attitude towards medical treatment. Before he could say anything, he heard the angry voice of Zhao Rui's wife: "You little girl, don't you know how to treat a doctor? You just say that without doing any examination." Is my husband having a stroke? Come to your leader, we don’t want you to see a doctor!”

The young female doctor also became angry after hearing this, and scolded her back: “A country bumpkin doesn’t understand anything. If I say it’s a stroke, it’s a stroke!”

“Fuck! A stroke! You can't do it at all and get no reaction at all. How much kickback do you get from prescribing so many medicines? This doctor really has no medical ethics at all. He doesn't even have hair yet, and he wants to trick people! Come to your leaders. , we need to find someone else to look at it!" Zhao Rui's wife was anxious and replied unwillingly.

"You want to see an expert for diagnosis. Why don't you register with an expert? You spend an ordinary registration fee and you still want to see a leader. What a dream!" "

Can you, a little girl, speak at such a young age? Isn't it great to be rich? "

Why didn't I talk back, you country bumpkin..."

...

Wang Shan listened to the two women arguing endlessly in the consulting room, and stepped forward to dissuade him. Unfortunately, the two quarreling people completely ignored him. Wang Shan I couldn't help but feel a little irritable, and a circle of people gathered outside the clinic, all watching the fun and no one stopped me. Wang Shan was thinking about whether he should use brute force to separate the two, but he was a little worried that others would regard him as a monster. However, seeing that the two people were arguing more and more fiercely, Wang Shan decided to pull them away first. Let’s talk about it later. Just as he was about to implement it, he saw a very old and highly qualified doctor coming with two security guards from the hospital. After the group of people entered the room, they closed the door of the consulting room first.

The door closed loudly, and Zhao Rui's wife and the young female doctor looked at the person. The young female doctor looked as if she had support and became even more arrogant. One of the people who came said: "I am Zhao Hu, director of the Department of Internal Medicine, what is going on?" The doctor who spoke was the doctor, who looked to be in his forties. His face also looks very kind, and there is a sense of trust that makes people involuntarily trust him. The young female doctor quickly replied: "Teacher Zhao, I have already prescribed medicine for this male patient, but this woman is not satisfied. Didn't you tell us during the meeting that when encountering this situation, just..." The female doctor had not yet finished speaking. After saying that, Zhao Hu glared at her fiercely. The young female doctor seemed to have remembered something. She looked around nervously and breathed a sigh of relief when she found that the door was closed and there were only a few people in the room, but her expression became much calmer.