47

☆ 47. Chapter 47font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 47

A monk would refuse. Before he could ask, Wang Shan said: "Master Yanzhen, why don't you refuse?" Yanzhen tilted his head, looking very surprised, and asked: "Didn't the donor say that he wanted to give it to the poor monk? Do you need me to refuse?"

Wang Shan was choked. It seemed that it was true. If the monk really refused, Yan Zhihe himself would definitely still give him the razor. Yes, after all, this was something that had just been decided. I didn’t mean to be polite when I said that, but it seemed a little awkward to hear the monk say it. Wang Shan and Yan Zhi looked at each other, and then looked at Yan Zhen, who was looking at them with a somewhat confused expression. He quickly said: "Of course it's for you." Although this monk is proficient in Buddhism and Zen, he lacks a sense of character. She is so sophisticated and smooth in dealing with things, but this should be the endearing part of Yeon-jin, she is sincere and not hypocritical. Yanzhen clasped his hands together and said, "Thank you two donors." He turned the rosewood beads bracelet on his wrist, returned to the chair he had made before and sat down cross-legged. He placed his hands naturally on his legs and began to whisper Recite Buddhist scriptures.

Neither Yan Zhi nor Wang Shan had asked about the monk before, where he came from, where he was going, and why he fainted on the roadside. All they knew was the name Yanzhen. However, this does not prevent them from naturally developing a good impression of Yan Zhen.

The sky outside gradually became brighter, and Wang Shan didn't notice anything unusual at first. However, when it was almost noon, he noticed something different from usual. Wang Shan said to Yan Zhi in surprise: "The temperature seems to have dropped during the day, right?" After hearing this, Yan Zhi felt a little happy on his face. After feeling it carefully, he still found nothing, thinking that Ah Shan's feeling was sharper than his own. Many people couldn't help but feel a little depressed and didn't speak. Wang Shan didn't notice. He said to himself: "Although it's better than yesterday, it's still very hot. It's better not to go out easily." Then he looked at Yan Zhi and said with a smile: "But this is It's a good sign, maybe you can go out during the day."

The cool night arrived soon. Before setting out on the road, Wang Shan steamed steamed buns, fried two vegetarian dishes, and ate with Yan Zhi and Yan Zhen. As he drove, Yan Zhi and Yan Zhen were talking behind him. It seemed that the atmosphere was very good. He didn't have the sour feeling before now. Only after getting along with each other did he realize that Yan Zhen was a very approachable person. After driving forward for a while, he found that there were roadblocks and soldiers guarding them. Wang Shan frowned and looked at the two people behind him. Yan Zhi's expression was also a little serious, and he seemed to have noticed the situation outside. Sure enough, when Wang Shan drove closer, someone stopped their car and he had to stop the car.

One of the soldiers walked up to the car and knocked on the window, signaling Wang Shan to open the window and talk. Wang Shan saw that there were about a dozen of them in total, and everyone was holding a gun. They were obviously well-trained soldiers. He guessed that they might be the military headquarters occupying the next area, or maybe the AX headquarters. He opened the car window and said to the soldier outside, "We are passing by." The soldier listened to Wang Shan's words, but glanced inside through the open window and asked, "There are three of you in total?" "

Yes. ."

"Where are you coming from? Where are you going?" the soldier asked seriously.

Wang Shan did not say that he came from Hb Province. After all, there and here should belong to two military departments. He said: "I came from As County and worked as a rescue team under Zheng Hua. We are going to Tibet, where there are several A relative." When the man heard Wang Shan say the word "Zheng Hua", his brows moved unconsciously. The amplitude was so small that you wouldn't even notice it if you didn't look carefully. He nodded to the soldier next to him. Then he said to Wang Shan: "Open the car door, let us go in and check first!"