39

☆ 39. Chapter 39font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 39

Head? He asked: "Does your head hurt?"

Yan Zhi looked at Wang Shan and shook his head. Wang Shan frowned and asked again: "What's wrong with you? Tell me quickly?" Yan Zhi stretched out his hand to touch his chest, looked at Wang Shan aggrievedly, and replied: "It's jumping so fast." Then he said: "My head is too. A little dizzy."

Heart beating fast? ! Still dizzy? ! Could it be that there was something wrong with his heart? He felt a little anxious. He suddenly remembered that Yan Zhi used to stay in the lake. Naturally, he knew that the lake water was very good for people, so he asked him, "Do you want to go to the lake?" Zhi's eyes never left Wang Shan. When he heard what he said, he nodded subconsciously.

Wang Shan helped Yan Zhi go into the lake. The temperature of the lake was very comfortable. The feeling of spiritual energy surrounding his body made Yan Zhi feel great. He immersed his whole body and mind in the spiritual energy. His heartbeat was pounding just now and his mind was blank. Feeling better. He secretly opened his eyes and looked at Wang Shan who was watching him by the lake. Seeing that Wang Shan noticed him, he immediately closed his eyes, thought about it, opened his eyes again, and said to Wang Shan: "Ah Shan, I'm fine." , go get me some clean clothes." Could it be the sequelae left by me before? Why does my heart beat faster and my mind go blank when I see Ah Shan now? Do you even feel your face getting hot?

Yan Zhi had been cultivating with his master in the cave before. He had always focused on cultivation. At most, he would run down the mountain with his brothers to perform tooth rituals. He had never had much contact with mundane things. In the final analysis, Yan Zhi was just a person who never talked about The innocent boy who was in love naturally didn't understand that he was not sick, but that he was attracted to Wang Shan.

Wang Shan breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Yan Zhi's condition was much better and it looked normal. He asked him why he was anesthetized and was pushed to another place by him, so he had no choice but to Stop asking about it and wait until he wants to tell her. However, it is better to give Yan Zhi a good physical check-up as soon as possible. It is really worrying to be like this all the time. Although there are medical books in the thatched house, medical skills cannot be acquired overnight. My half-skilled efforts will only make things worse. I have to find a doctor to take a look. However, where are the doctors these days?

After finishing the meal, Wang Shan estimated that it was almost evening outside, so he left Youranju alone. This is a plain with no buildings. The damage caused by the earthquake was not too great. However, Wang Shan still saw some cracks in the land. The holes were very deep and dark inside, and the land on both sides was also dark. It was uneven and looked very scary. Wang Shan frowned. If he was careful not to fall into those holes when driving, he should be able to get on the road. So he took out the RV from Youranju, and Ranzhi Yanzhi and Ruirui also came out.

Wang Shan looked around and didn't see Xiaobai, who was usually the liveliest one. He asked Ruirui, who was always with Xiaobai: "Rirui, where is Xiaobai?" Ruirui blinked and said, "Hello, Xiaobai?" It's lazy, it fell asleep, Master said not to wake it up." Wang Shan then looked at Yan Zhi, waiting for him to give an answer. Yan Zhi sat on the sofa, holding the scented tea that Wang Shan had just made for him in one hand, and said lightly: "Oh, Xiaobai is practicing, I'm afraid he will break through in a few days." Wang Shan nodded, he didn't Knowing how monsters cultivate, it is a good thing to be able to achieve breakthroughs in cultivation. Since Yan Zhi didn’t say anything, there was no danger, so he didn’t ask any more questions and said, “Well, let’s hit the road. We should be able to reach AS soon. County."