29

☆ 29. Chapter 29font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 29

Deyan is so pleasing to the eye and cute. Just now, his heartbeat was racing and his mind was blank. Like a child in love for the first time, Wang Shan knocked on his head and looked at the person who was trying to bake it. Yu Yanzhi felt that he must be crazy, otherwise why would he have such thoughts about someone of the same sex?

Wang Shan tried his best to ignore the movement on Yan Zhi's side and focused on the salmon under his hand. He cut the body of the salmon into a flower knife, rolled it in flour batter, and fried it in oil until the body turned light yellow and exuded an attractive aroma before taking it out. Next he had to prepare the sauce, which was almost the same as the sauce for sweet and sour fish. Both were sweet and sour, and he thought Yan Zhi would like to eat it. It was out of the pot. Wang Shan originally wanted to use salmon to make squirrel fish, but found that the ingredients were not enough, so he had to make sweet and sour fish halfway. It looked a bit nondescript. I wonder if Yan Zhi would like it. I am really crazy, no matter what, I have to think of Yan Zhi.

Yan Zhi brought a dark grilled skewer to Wang Shan's mouth and said, "I grilled it, you can try it." Then he looked at Wang Shan pitifully and said, "This is my first time grilling it." Yes." Wang Shan looked into his eyes, looking at the burnt fish, and didn't want to refuse at all. He lowered his head and took a bite.

Yan Zhi carefully looked at Wang Shan's expression after eating. Instead of the expected expression of being punished for eating something unpalatable, the corner of his mouth curled up into a happy smile. Yan Zhi looked at the skewers in his hand doubtfully, smelled it with his nose, and found that the smell was just right, and then suddenly smiled proudly: "I am indeed a genius, I even succeeded in making food for the first time, haha... ..." After saying that, he took a sip, then spit it out immediately, shouting with a bitter look on his face: "What? It's all muddled, it's so painful!" Seeing this, Wang Shan also laughed and said Zhi glared at him, ignored him, and ran to the side to eat the sweet and sour fish that Wang Shan had just cooked.

Wang Shan actually didn't find it tasted bad at all. He felt that he understood a little bit what was going on.

27 Wine-making

Wang Shan and Yan Zhi were eating, and suddenly Xiaobai jumped on the table from behind, lowered his head and was about to take the sweet and sour fish away. Meow meow, Shanshan actually made my favorite fish. It’s so fragrant. .

Yan Zhi quickly blocked it with chopsticks, and then knocked Xiaobai's forehead with the chopsticks very rudely. Xiaobai was hurt and looked at Yan Zhi angrily, meowing, woo, bad guy... Seeing that Yan Zhi was indifferent and continued to eat fish, he looked very hateful, and then turned around and looked at Wang Shan next to him with tears in his eyes. Wang Shan reached out and stroked Xiaobai's head, smoothing its hair, then held it in his arms and asked: "Get beaten, don't do this next time. Where is your plate?" Xiaobai's comfortable nest In Wang Shan's arms, the coquettish look was very cute. After listening to Wang Shan's words, he happily jumped to the ground, then ran back to the house and took out the plate that he had kept hidden. Xiao Bai excitedly placed the plate in front of Wang Shan. Wang Shan picked it up and put a large piece of fish in it. Xiao Bai was so happy that he wanted to bury his whole head in the plate.

Yan Zhi glanced at Xiaobai who was happily eating, unhappily. This little monster always steals my delicious food! If Xiaobai realized something, he raised his head and looked at Yan Zhi, "Meow~ Shanshan is the best, you are a bad person!" He wouldn't let me eat the fish and hit me on the head with chopsticks!