40

☆ 40. Chapter 40font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

In Chapter 40

, we were cleaning up. While we were still cleaning, the female soldier came back with a big cardboard box.

Seeing Wang Shan sweeping the floor, she put the things in her hands on the clean ground and said to them: "Use this as a cushion first. There are too few supplies now, so I have to use everything." Wang Shan and Yan Zhi had nothing to do with each other. objection.

The female soldier said to them: "My name is Zheng Hua. If you need anything, go to the tent in front and find me." Wang Shan nodded and introduced himself: "My name is Liu Sheng, and he is my brother Liu Sheng. This The child’s name is Ruirui.” The female soldier nodded, indicating that she remembered.

In the middle of the night, the person who came to call Wang Shan and the others was not the female soldier, but a middle-aged man. The man first sent Ruirui to a woman living in the shelter, and then took Wang Shan and Yan Zhi to the county. Their destination this time was the tallest family building in the county. It was on the fourth floor. There should be many people trapped inside. When Wang Shan and the others went there, there was still a rescue team there. When they passed by, the rescue team Just changed shifts.

The captain said to the middle-aged man here: "Old Liu, there should be about ten people inside. Some people called for help just now. We asked them to save their strength. We have just cleared out all the soil and bricks in front. In a moment, everyone will It's up to you." Lao Liu patted the man on the shoulder and said, "You have been busy for such a long time. You should go and rest first. Leave the rest to us. Don't worry." The man nodded tiredly and dragged Heavy steps led his pair away.

Lao Liu assigned tasks and everyone started working on them. When the team left just now, they had already told the general location of the buried people, and now everyone is doing pretty well.

A woman in the team pointed to the place where moaning sounds were coming from the ruins and said, "Kid, hold on, you'll be out soon, okay?" Wang Shan unfolded his consciousness and scanned the ruins. Some survivors What the captain just said about the location of the survivors was very accurate, but some were slightly off. He saw that there were equipment such as life detectors in the team, and everyone must have relied on this to determine the specific location of the survivors. Lao Liu asked the man next to him to lift a big stone, and then used a shovel to shovel out the gravel from the ground. He wanted to shovel again, but found that it could not be moved. After looking at it like this, I realized that Liu Sheng, the new gentleman who just arrived, had one hand holding the handle of the shovel. Old Liu became angry all of a sudden. He was saving people here, why was this person so ignorant? Wang Shan knew from the look on Old Liu's face that he had misunderstood. He loosened the handle of Old Liu's shovel and said, "It's too close. If we shovel another shovel in, the place will collapse." Then the survivor inside will definitely die. Without caring about Lao Liu's reaction, he squatted down and dug directly with his hands. Wang Shan could use his spiritual consciousness, which was naturally more accurate than the detector. When Lao Liu saw Wang Shan, he started immediately. Although he was doubtful about his statement, he still helped him dig with his hands. Soon, a gap appeared that could allow a child to get in and out. Seeing this, Wang Shan quickly dragged the person inside out. The people inside were not pressed down by anything, and there was no need to worry too much about being injured. After being rescued, before the man holding the boulder let go, the gap inside collapsed.

Old Liu was a little scared when he saw it. The structure inside was already in danger just now. If it hadn't been dug by hand, it might have collapsed just now. At this time, Lao Liu really felt that the gentle man in front of him was so amazing. Before he could say a word to Wang Shan, the man started to save the next person again. Only then did Lao Liu wake up and hurriedly went to save people. Then he also listened to Wang Shan's opinions.