7

☆ 7. Chapter 7font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 7

is about the ignition technique. Wang Shan plans to try it when he is cooking.

Taking Xiaobai out to buy groceries, Wang Shan planned to buy a fish today and make sweet and sour fish for noon. When he got outside, Wang Shan discovered something strange. Usually at this time, the streets were bustling with shops open, vendors setting up stalls on the roadside, and vehicles and pedestrians coming and going. Today, it was much deserted compared to before. A few scattered people and scattered vendors.

"Sister, why are there so few people on the street today?" Wang Shan asked an aunt selling vegetables.

"Oh, I don't know what's going on." The aunt who sells vegetables seemed to be very talkative. She talked to Wang Shan enthusiastically without tabooing anything. "It must be the flu. I caught a cold in my house two days ago. It started I thought it was a heat cold, so I drank some medicine, but it turned out that I didn't feel better after coming and going. It has become serious in the past few days, and I have a bad cold at first glance. I was on fluids yesterday. The doctor said that I should have a good sleep, but no. I'm still asleep at home now."

"Flu?!" Wang Shan frowned, it's impossible for so many people to get sick from the flu, right?

"It's nothing serious. When we went to the health center yesterday, there were so many people. Didn't you see that the best-selling thing now is masks?" He said, as if he was thinking of something, he was frightened, and then whispered to himself: "No. Is it like SARS?" The vegetable seller thought Wang Shan didn't hear it, but in fact, with Wang Shan's current hearing ability, it was effortless.

Now that Wang Shan has cultivated, he has long understood that the panic he had when he was in the city did not happen for no reason. He no longer thinks that he is suffering from crowd phobia as the psychiatrist said, but that he is responding to the fate between heaven and earth. Exciting reactions are just like the abnormal behavior of some animals before an earthquake or a tsunami. Cultivation is not something that everyone can do. First of all, one must have spiritual roots, and secondly, one must practice in an environment full of spiritual energy. Practitioners throughout the ages have also assisted various elixirs and magic weapons when practicing. From this, It can be seen that the road to cultivation is extremely difficult. It can be said that it is a great opportunity for Wang Shan to have Youranju and embark on the path of cultivation. Why he chose him has its own reasons. Therefore, why he can have a premonition of the future while ordinary people have no sense at all. It can't be said to be strange.

Wang Shan always feels that something will happen in the future, something bad, and maybe the living environment of mankind will become more and more severe. Wang Shan doesn’t know what will happen specifically, or when it will happen, but he always You need to be prepared. Maybe this flu is a sign. Wang Shan is just an ordinary person. He has no idea of ​​being a savior and has no such awareness at all. Even if he gets Youranju, Wang Shan still thinks that he is an ordinary person and will have the space to get a windfall in the beginning. After a long time, I stopped thinking about the joy and anxiety, and did not develop a sense of superiority because of it.

At noon, Wang Shan removed the scales and internal organs of the fish he bought, washed it, cut it with a knife and marinated it, then wrapped it in a flour paste, then carefully put the processed fish into the oil pan while holding the tail, and fried it. The fish body gradually turns golden yellow, exuding a delicious fish aroma. When Xiaobai smelled the smell, he immediately jumped on top of the water tank. His glazed eyes were fixed on Wang Shan's pot. Wang Shan was a little worried that Xiaobai would be too greedy and jump down regardless of the hot oil pot, so he cooked while cooking. Blast Xiaobai out of the earthen stove. Xiaobai reluctantly jumped out of the water tank, then backed away, climbed onto the table and squinted lazily, but if you looked closely, you could see that it had been looking in the direction of Wang Shan's cooking.