56

☆ 56. Chapter 56font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 56

Wang Shan smiled helplessly and said to Yan Zhi: "You are the oldest, you can do whatever you want!" After

hearing this, Yan Zhi nodded with satisfaction, then stretched out his hand, motioning to Wang Shan to hand over the seasoning brush in his hand. Give it to him, but the corners of his mouth curl up unconsciously.

Wang Shan asked Yan Zhi to be responsible for roasting suckling pig. In order to prevent the last accident from happening again, this time he not only explained the key points of the operation to Yan Zhi in detail, but also demonstrated it several times in person, which made Yan Zhi finally... He said to him impatiently: "I know, Grandma Ah Shan, just show me for a while and this will be baked."

Wang Shan was really dumbfounded when he heard the nickname "Grandma Ah Shan". Come on, he is so careful. To eat well for a while? Forget it, I'll just process the remaining meat nearby, always paying attention to Yan Zhi who won't let Yan Zhi ruin the meat.

Yan Zhi excitedly started roasting suckling pigs, while Wang Shan started handling the pigs' waste. Since this wild boar was born in Youranju, it eats and drinks all in Youranju, and its meat is absolutely healthy. As for the water of these pigs, it must be much cleaner than those sold outside. He will eat these fresh pigs The heart, liver, and lungs have all been cleaned. We can’t eat these today, so we’d better save them first. So he wrapped these things with a relatively strong spiritual energy, and then placed them in a basin and put them away. Wang Shan only recently discovered the function of using spiritual energy to keep food fresh. Fortunately, Yan Zhi, a senior cultivator, is also a foodie. Otherwise, some old-fashioned cultivators would definitely scold Wang Shan for wasting spiritual energy on such a random thing. Meaningless things are like killing a chicken with a sledgehammer. But although Wang Shan is a monk, at heart he is just a good family man.

He looked at the two pig thighs in front of him. He planned to make ham. Although he had never really done it, he had visited a place with strong ethnic characteristics when the company organized a trip, and there was a kind of ham produced there. The ham is called Nordic ham. At that time, they also asked the locals for some methods of making ham. They should be able to make it by following those steps.

As for the four pig's trotters, he looked at Yan Zhi, who was now concentrating on the roasted suckling pig. The pig's trotters were not big anyway, so he could make the sauced pig's trotters for Yan Zhi to eat as a snack. After making the decision, Wang Shan began to do the work at hand, paying attention to the movements of Yan Zhi from time to time.

When the roasted suckling pig was served, the skin was golden, crispy and crispy, and the condiments on it exuded an alluring flavor. Xiaobai eagerly squatted aside and wagged his tail at Wang Shan who was scooping up the knife. When Wang Shan saw it, he cut the roasted suckling pig with a knife and said to Xiao Bai with a smile: "Xiao Bai, I said you are not a hybrid of a fox cat, but a hybrid of a fox and a dog, right?"

Waiting for Yan Zhi and Wang Shan, add After Shang Xiaobai enjoyed one of the most sumptuous roast suckling pig dinners in recent times, the three pigs sat down to eat with their full bellies. The calmness at this moment made Wang Shan feel very happy. Feeling like this, he turned to look at Yan Zhi, and then couldn't help laughing silently.

People tend to get sleepy after eating a full meal. In addition, he had been working at the construction site last night and didn't get much rest in the RV. It's no wonder that Yan Zhi's upper and lower eyelids are starting to fight now. Wang Shan pushed Yan Zhi gently and said: "Yan Zhi, Yan Zhi, wake up, don't sleep, let's go back to the RV."