48

☆ 48. Chapter 48font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 48

Aura. "Wang Shan hesitated after hearing this. Although he could see that Yan Zhen was not a bad person, was it really okay to expose that he was a monk like this? Yan Zhi could see Wang Shan's entanglement and thoughts, and he smiled He smiled and said to him: "It's okay, don't worry. "Wang Shan knew that although Yan Zhi sometimes had erratic thinking, he was not reckless and ignorant, so he slowly poured spiritual energy into the accessory in his hand as he said.

Ordinary things cannot withstand such an infusion of spiritual energy. , I didn’t expect that the accessory in my hand could withstand Wang Shan’s spiritual energy. The accessory emits a faint yellow light. The light becomes brighter and brighter as the spiritual energy is injected into it, but it is not dazzling. Wang Shan feels that the spiritual energy of the accessory in his hand has already He stopped when he could no longer inject it. The accessory in his hand floated into the air and stopped in the middle of the three people. Then an old man's voice came from inside. The owner of the voice said: "Who is it?" This seal that was opened? Yan Zhi heard this voice and said excitedly: "Master, Master!" Then he suddenly slapped his forehead in annoyance, frowned, looked at the floating accessories and said, "I actually forgot that this is a ray of master's spiritual consciousness and magic power left in it. How could he possibly recognize it?" And me? "

As expected, this person ignored what Yan Zhi said and continued: "Whatever wish you have, I will help you achieve it if I can. Wang Shan looked at Yanzhen and said, "This accessory is yours. You tell me." "Yan Zhen has never experienced such a fantasy thing, but his psychological quality is pretty good. He calmed down quickly after the brief surprise. The master only said that this accessory is a treasure passed down from his ancestors, but he didn't know that there was such a thing. He pondered for a moment and said, "The poor monk has nothing to ask for but peace in the world, peace for the country and the people, and everyone to live and work in peace and contentment. "The accessories did not respond immediately. After waiting for a while, I heard him say: "This is really not something I can accomplish alone. You should think about whether you have any other wishes? Yanzhen shook his head and put his hands together on his chest, looking extremely pious: "I have no other request, Amitabha." "The accessory let out a long sigh, and a dazzling light penetrated into Yanzhen's body. Yanzhen was caught off guard and fell to the ground instantly. Seeing

this, Wang Shan quickly helped him up. Just as he was about to prepare for rescue, he heard Yan Zhi say: "Don't worry, he just can't digest Master's magic power for the moment. "After Wang Shan heard this, he breathed a sigh of relief and helped Yan Zhen to lie down on the chair.

After he finished his work, he picked up the completely dull accessories on the ground and asked Yan Zhi: "What on earth is this? Yan Zhi burrowed his whole body into the sofa and said, "That is called the transmission talisman. It is a relatively advanced magical instrument that can be used to store the owner's spiritual consciousness and magic power." What Yanzhen scooped up was given to others by my master. I think my master must have had some connections with Yanzhen's ancestor back then, and maybe he was favored by others. Wang Shan nodded. He naturally understood the principle that a drop of water should be repaid by a spring. He asked again: "Then why did Yan Zhen faint suddenly?" "

"This accessory contains a small ray of the master's consciousness and part of his magic power, so that it can help the person who opens the seal realize the wish and repay the favor. Just now, Yan Zhen said that there was no requirement, but the accessory took it upon himself to do so. All the magic power contained in it was passed on to Yanzhen, presumably because of the monk's pure and kind heart. "It's a pity that the consciousness above has no contact with the master. Otherwise, it would be great if the master knew the news about him.