22

☆ 22. Chapter 22font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 22

: A handsome man looks beautiful no matter what he wears. Except for his flowing black hair, Yan Zhi looks like a big star on TV.

When Yan Zhi saw Wang Shan, he stood up immediately, held up his mobile phone and asked him: "Why can't this snake move?" Wang Shan looked at the screen of his mobile phone and found that Yan Zhi was playing with a greedy snake. His snake had a long body. It's long and has gone around several times. Wang Shan took the phone and pressed the back button, but there was no response. It turned out that the phone was frozen. Wang Shan had to remove the battery, reinstall it, and then turn it on again. Wang Shan's mobile phone is an old-fashioned flip phone that has been used for almost seven or eight years, and it is indeed on the verge of becoming obsolete.

Yan Zhi took the phone back, looked at the screen, and got angry: "Why did my snake become so short?" Wang Shan had to explain to him that he had just restarted the phone, and the game records just now were not saved. After hearing this, Yan Zhi muttered: "Weird spell." Then he continued to play again. Wang Shan watched for a while and felt that Yan Zhi was definitely playing much better than him. Because I told Yan Zhi before, I also taught Yan Zhi how to use the mobile phone. Although I can no longer make calls, fortunately there are still several small games to play. As for Yan Zhi asking himself about how the mobile phone works or how to use the phone, Wang Shan could only give a simple explanation. After all, he was not a science major, but this made Yan Zhi even more confused. He asked Wang Shan for more details, so Wang Shan had to tell him that the mobile phone was a strange magic. Unexpectedly, expressing one's ambition like this seems reasonable and reasonable.

Wang Shan took a pair of his own shoes and socks from Youran Juli and asked Yan Zhi to put them on, and then told him: "It's cooler at night. I'll go find Lu Xin later. He's in charge of the village now. We don't have much gas left." , maybe we can buy some from them, so you go back to Youran Residence in a while, and wait until I call you before coming out." Yan Zhi nodded in agreement without any objection. He held his mobile phone and was about to enter Youran Residence when he suddenly remembered something. He reminded Wang Shan: "Ah Shan, don't forget the night pearl hanging on the roof. I saw you didn't even take it away." After saying that, he disappeared like water and entered Youran Residence.

Night pearl? Why didn't he know that there was such a precious thing at home? Wang Shan looked up at the roof in confusion and found that there was only a bright old-fashioned light bulb that was on. Could this be what Yan Zhi was talking about? Wang Shan patted his head and then remembered that he had never told Yan Zhi about electric lights. After all, this kind of thing has almost become a part of Wang Shan's life, just like air and water. When he told Yan Zhi about modern civilization I talk about TVs, computers, mobile phones, rockets and airplanes, but I don’t think of the most common electric light.

20

20. Pistol...

Wang Shan put all the corn drying in the yard into sacks, and then moved it all to the back of the car. He carefully put all the gasoline he had left on the back seat. This is He was in short supply of supplies now, and Wang Shan didn't want to walk with Yan Zhi on the rest of the journey. By the way, where is the sect that I haven’t asked Yan Zhi about yet?

It is indeed much cooler at night than during the day. People in the village are active at night. It seems that they must have gone to the fields. Now I have not even confiscated the corn stalks in the fields, let alone sowing seeds to plant winter wheat. However, After he left, Lu Xin would probably send people to clean up the land again. Wang Shan felt more at ease thinking of this.