37

☆ 37. Chapter 37font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 37

The location was very close to Ruirui. It was completely different from the situation just now. Wang Shan could not guarantee that he could snatch the gun from the young man's hand as smoothly as before. He frowned and had no choice but to stop moving and stand. He said on the spot: "As long as you don't shoot, I will let the three of you go."

After listening to Wang Shan's words, the young man became more confident and said: "What does the life and death of others have to do with me? Give me the car keys." Hand it over, and you and I will get off the bus," he pointed at Wang Shan and Yan Zhi with his eyes. Wang Shan did not have the key to the car, so he had been using a small key that could be inserted as a cover to avoid detection. At this point he scooped out the key.

The young man motioned to Fu Miao next to him to pick it up. Fu Miao was a little scared, but he still walked up to Wang Shan and reached out to scoop up the key in his palm. As soon as he scooped his hand away, Wang Shan grabbed Fu Miao's wrist, and then pressed hard. Her arm was violently dislocated.

"Ah!" The intense pain made Fu Miao scream loudly.

The young man was also frightened. He picked up the gun in his hand and fired at Wang Shan and the others without looking at the target. The more panicked, the easier it was to fail. Wang Shan dodged the bullets and walked in the direction of the young man with light steps. He reached out and grabbed the hand that kept pressing the gun. He twisted it hard and successfully took the gun out of the young man's hand. Then he used it directly. Zhi once taught him acupoints and easily subdued him. Fu Miao, who was in front of the young man just now, was accidentally shot several times. Scarlet blood flowed from her body. Her eyes were wide open unwillingly, and her expression looked extremely painful. Wang Shan felt no pity in his heart at this time. These people really deserved their punishment.

He moved all three people outside the car, and when he saw their luggage put in the back of the car, he felt disgusted and dirty. He couldn't even move his hands, and used all his spiritual energy to float into the air with great effort. Technique, threw all these things out, and then used the Cleaning Technique to clean up the blood stains.

After finishing all this, he could go and see Yan Zhi and the others. Ruirui and Xiaobai were still unconscious, while Yan Zhi was leaning on the sofa with his eyes closed and his face was very pale. Wang Shan was startled and quickly touched Yan Zhi's head and asked: "Yan Zhi, what's wrong? Where is it?" Are you uncomfortable?" Yan Zhi weakly opened his eyes and held Wang Shan's arm with one hand. Just as he was about to speak, he frowned and raised his right hand to his eyes, but it was all covered in blood.

Wang Shan was frightened, his voice was very unstable, and he suppressed the fear in his heart and asked: "Did I shoot you just now?"

Yan Zhi closed his eyes and opened them with difficulty, as if there was glue on his eyelids, shaking He shook his head and said, "Ah Shan, you..." Before he could finish his words, he fainted.

"Yanzhi!" Wang Shan shouted when he saw this.

34 Suspect

Wang Shan's eyes were wide open and bloodshot, and his heart was full of fear. He couldn't imagine what he would do if something happened to Yan Zhi? At this time, he forced himself to calm down. He carefully checked Yan Zhi's breath and found that his pulse was still beating and his breathing was calm, as if he was asleep. He finally breathed a sigh of relief and checked Yan Zhi's whole body again. Except for the blood stains on his hands, the other parts were still very clean. It seemed that Yan Zhi had been anesthetized and comatose by the previous hypnotic gas. Wang Shan slumped on the ground next to the sofa, completely helpless. After he completely relaxed, he felt a slight sting in his left arm. He looked at it and saw that it was scratched by the bullet just now, and it was a little burned. Only then did he realize that the blood on Yan Zhi's right hand was all his own. He looked up at the unconscious Yan Zhi and smiled. Now he finally understood that the man in front of him was much more important than he thought.