33

☆ 33. Chapter 33font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 33

Yan Zhi walked over and called him: "Yan Zhi, it's time to eat!" Yan Zhi was completely indifferent. Wang Shan looked at the cute little humanoid animals on the screen in confusion, and couldn't help but think, it's just a cartoon. , is it so attractive?

Wang Shan called Yan Zhi again, and when he saw that he still ignored him, he walked forward and reached out to turn on the DVD player. Yan Zhi gave a small exclamation, and then asked Wang Shan very worriedly: "Ah Shan, won't those few little monsters suffocate to death in there?" Wang Shan almost forgot that the person in front of him was a real person. He was impressed by the ancient cultivators, so he explained: "Don't worry, these monsters are very powerful. They will be fine. Let's eat first." Yan Zhi nodded, then educated Wang Shan and said, "Ah Shan, remember Come on, monsters are also divided into good and bad. You can't be a monk who doesn't distinguish between right and wrong. These monsters look cute and perform hard. They are really lovable. You should take more care of them." Wang Shan looked at Yan Zhi and thought deeply. He nodded casually and then pulled Yan Zhi to the dinner table.

Ruirui and Xiaobai at the dinner table had already been staring at the prepared food. Wang Shan looked at them and teased them: "My saliva is almost drooling. Didn't I tell you to eat first? Eat quickly!" Ruirui Seeing Yan Zhi sitting down, he jumped down from where he was sitting and sat next to Yan Zhi again. Yan Zhi smiled at him and said to Wang Shan: "Ah Shan, serve the meal quickly."

After eating, several people sat at the dining table to eat. Wang Shan cleared the table, washed some figs and put them on the table. On the table. Ruirui was very full just now, but when she saw the fruit she hadn't eaten in months, she still scooped up two pieces. She handed one to Yan Zhi and said to him: "Mom, you eat the fruit." Yan Zhi touched it His head was very pleased with Rarity's well-behavedness, but he still corrected him and said, "Rarity, I'm not your mother." Before he could finish speaking, he saw Rarity's eye circles suddenly turn red, so he quickly continued. : "Don't cry, Ruirui, although I am not your mother, but you will live with me in the future." Ruirui couldn't help crying, tears fell down, and she cried: "You obviously It's mom, why do you say it's not mom? Mom, don't you want Ruirui anymore..."

Yan Zhi saw the child crying with snot and tears running down his face. He wanted to laugh a little, but he still held it back. He was very serious. She said to him: "I am a man and your mother is a woman. Of course I can't be your mother, not to mention today is the first time I see you."

I don't know if Rarity understood it, but she still didn't stop crying. , seeing this, Yan Zhi looked at Wang Shan with some nerves, think of a way! Seeing this, Wang Shan was quite helpless. He had no experience in dealing with children, so he really didn't know what to do in this situation. At this time, Xiaobai jumped into Ruirui's arms, stood up straight, and stretched out his tongue to lick his face. Xiaobai's tongue had barbs on it. When he licked people's faces, it felt rough and itchy. , Ruirui laughed "giggling" because Xiaobai made her laugh. Wang Shan and Yan Zhi breathed a sigh of relief at the same time. They really couldn't help crying like a coquettish child.

Seeing that Ruirui's mood had stabilized, Yan Zhi said to him seriously: "Ruirui, I want to accept you as my disciple. Do you know that you will call me master in the future?" Seeing this, Ruirui also wanted to call Yan Zhi's mother, But when he saw Yan Zhi's serious face, he said obediently: "I know, Master." If he was obedient, his mother would not leave. His father said that as long as he was obedient, his mother would always be by his side. of.

Yan Zhi listened and nodded with satisfaction. Since he was a child, it would be the same for him to drink apprenticeship tea when he grows up.

Later, Wang Shan gave Ruirui a bath. Unexpectedly, the child was very sensible and obedient, and he didn't cry and shout not to take a bath. He still remembered that he had a colleague before, and her children had to be coaxed. She was scared to take a bath, and she had to be helped by an adult. Compared with this, Ruirui's sensibleness is very gratifying and sad.