34

☆ 34. Chapter 34font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 34

: There was a layer of dust on the furniture and the floor. Yan Zhi was sitting very comfortably on the leather sofa in the room, holding a psp in his hand and still playing games. Wang Shan thought, could this be the lost boy who was addicted to games that was reported online before? Wang Shan asked: "Yan Zhi, where are Ruirui and Xiaobai?"

Yan Zhi didn't even raise his head, quickly pressed the buttons with both hands, and replied: "I don't know, children are just curious." Wang Shan gave him a helpless look, then Aren't you a child too?

He decided to search the villa first, maybe he could scoop up something useful. The villa is a two-story building. He found some unopened men's clothes in one of the bedrooms. He scooped them out and compared the sizes. They were about the same size as his own. He took them all to Youran Curie. Yan Zhi is now wearing the clothes. It's his own clothes, and with these, he can wear new clothes. After looking at the sweaters, down jackets and coats in the closet, Wang Shan received the Youran Juli without much hesitation. Although it is very hot now, it will definitely get colder as you go west. Although these are old, they are rich. People's old clothes also look like they have never been worn, and the same will happen if they are washed in the future.

Wang Shan was walking in the corridor when he heard Ruirui's "giggle" laughter coming from another room. The door was not closed. He saw Ruirui and Xiaobai playing on the slide at a glance, and then they fell to the ground. It's a pool of plastic balls, which looks very happy. Wang Shan didn't expect that there was a room specifically for children to play in the villa. After thinking about it, he felt that the original owner must be very rich. Seeing that they were having fun, Wang Shan went on shopping without talking to them. There was nothing to eat in the house anyway, and there were no valuables such as gold and silver jewelry. Wang Shan guessed that some other passers-by must have rested here, but fortunately, there was not much damage to the original house.

Seeing that the time was almost up, Wang Shan went to the kitchen and started cooking. The kitchen was a very fashionable design, but there were indiscernible dirty traces condensed on the transparent glass, which made people feel a little bit... nausea. Wang Shan opened the refrigerator. There was nothing in it. There were only a few rotten fruits left, which gave off a very disgusting smell. He didn't want to scoop out too many electrical appliances. Although he now has a solar converter, the power supply cannot be said to be much. If he drives an RV in the future, the power will only be enough. He thought, just about anything can be done. There is no need to pursue too much, otherwise it will increase the burden. Most of the utensils in the kitchen are electric. Wang Shan decided to take them to Youranju for dinner today and have a good rest there afterwards.

Wang Shan steamed rice, fried some vegetables, and made a fish. Now the fish in the pond are very fat and taste delicious. In addition, the patterns he cooks are different every time. Yan Zhi They all love to eat. After eating and resting for a while, Yan Zhi began to teach Rui Rui how to practice martial arts. Yan Zhi originally wanted to teach Rui Rui how to practice martial arts, but his qualifications are not good. Even if he barely learns now, it will be difficult for him to succeed in the future. It was a great achievement, so Yan Zhi simply taught Rui Rui the martial arts in the mortal world. Wang Shan would sometimes learn two moves from time to time. The reason was that Yan Zhi, who had seen him fight, could not help but criticize him. Shi Shi can use brute force and no skills. Of course, Yan Zhi's words are more euphemistic, but Wang Shan can also understand what Yan Zhi means in his eyes: shrews fighting!