41

☆ 41. Chapter 41font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Lying on Wang Shan's lap in Chapter 41 . Wang Shan kneaded the acupuncture points on his head, and Yan Zhi gave a comfortable "hmm" and praised him: "Ah Shan, you are so filial." Wang Shan paused while rubbing Yan Zhi's head, and agreed helplessly: "Yeah , filial piety." Sigh, I really don’t know how I should confess to you in the future?

Wang Shan's kneading movements became gentler, then he stretched out a hand to the side and put the backpack upside down. He carefully placed the sleeping Yan Zhi's head on the backpack. He stood up and moved a little. With his slightly numb legs, he stretched out a bit, and then walked over to Rarity, who was playing with other children. When Ruirui saw Wang Shan coming, she jumped on him very happily, raised her face and said to him: "Uncle Dashan, Xiaotian said that he and I are good friends." Wang Shan squatted down, looked at Ruirui, and said to him Said: "Well, that's good. It's a good thing to have a good friend." After hearing this, Ruirui smiled even more happily, then touched her belly and said to Wang Shan, "I'm hungry, Uncle Dashan, what are we doing?" When is the time to eat? In the evening, Xiaotian and his family didn't eat either." Wang Shan almost forgot about this problem. After the earthquake, supplies became even more scarce, and he could imagine that eating was not easy. He really wanted to scoop out food for cooking. He can hold on for a while, but Yan Zhi and Ruirui still have to eat. But how to cook now? With so many people in the auditorium, they definitely cannot enter Youran Residence. If you want to cook by yourself, except for food, there is no firewood stove. You can't use the ignition technique in front of so many people, right?

Wang Shan took Ruirui back to the place where Yan Zhi slept, and then took out a piece of chocolate from another backpack, which he scooped from Ruirui's house before. He said to Ruirui: "Be good, eat this first, We can eat in a moment." Ruirui happily took the chocolate. She used to love eating this very much, but her father always wouldn't let her eat more. Uncle Dashan is the best.

Wang Shan saw him and said to him: "Ruirui, please stay here and watch the master, you know? My uncle will go find the aunt today first and will be back soon. Don't run around." Ruirui listened very solemnly. He puffed up his chest and said to Wang Shan: "Don't worry, Uncle Dashan, I will protect Master." Wang Shan was amused by his tone, touched his head, and went to find Zheng Hua.

He planned to ask Zheng Hua first if he could join the group. After all, so many people still had to eat. When Wang Shan walked to the back of the stage, he smelled the aroma of food. It turned out that Zheng Hua and the others had already started cooking. He opened the partition curtain and was shocked by the scene inside. He quickly returned to normal. He saw Zheng Hua sitting in the back and resting, so he walked over to her.

Zheng Hua also saw Wang Shan, stood up, and said proactively: "What's the matter, Liu Sheng?" The Liu Sheng brothers' rescue performance was really amazing. Thanks to them, they were able to rescue everyone so smoothly. Wang Shan looked at the women who were cooking and the huge pots in the room, touched his nose, and considered what to say. Zheng Hua saw Wang Shan's actions and said proactively: "Oh, I almost forgot to mention that the shelter now arranges meals in a unified manner. When the food is cooked, it will be served in a while, but the quantity will definitely be smaller. But don't worry, brother, we will Absolutely fair and impartial, and will not engage in specialism. Now that the road has not been cleared, there is no way to go to the AX headquarters to scoop up supplies. It should be almost done in two days." After hearing this,

Wang Shan frowned in confusion and asked: "AX HQ ?" Lu Xin said before that their headquarters was in SJZ, why did it change again? Is it out of the control of sjz headquarters? Zheng Hua nodded and said, "Yes, we were sent by the AX headquarters to station here. However, due to the earthquake, the contact was also cut off. But the headquarters must also know the situation here and will send someone here."