14

☆ 14. Chapter 14font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 14

I picked a lot of ripe fruits and put them in the bowl. Wang Shan used a floating technique and brought the big bowl to Yan Zhi. Wang Shan said: "Yan... Well, senior, Youranju is indeed very magical. The fruits produced by ordinary fruit trees are not only much more delicious, but also full of spiritual energy. Senior, please try these." Yan Zhi's response to

Wang Shan Very satisfied, he nodded, "Of course."

After hearing this, Wang Shan left Youranju. When Wang Shan arrived at the room, he grinned silently into the air. This statement was so interesting, Wang Shan thought.

At this time, Youranju Yanzhi didn't have the seriousness of an elder on his face, and complained to himself: "I didn't expect that my current soul and this body made of lotus flowers can't be fully integrated, which makes me even lose the water in the lake." I can't even get out." Yan Zhi took a hard bite of the date, then narrowed his eyes comfortably and sighed: "It's so delicious! I didn't expect that I would be able to taste food again after thousands of years!"

11

11. Saving water...

Wang Shan presses water from the well and fills the large urn that originally held water at home. Since the start of the epidemic, the water from the tap water pipes has stopped one after another. Wang Shan had to clean up the well that had been sealed in the yard. Only when it was cleared out did he find that the well had dried up. There was no other way, so Wang Shan had to think about digging another well. However, there was a lot of chaos outside at that time. If it were a normal time, just hiring a few workers to dig wells would have solved the problem. But now the world is in chaos, with so many crimes and crimes, and there is a lack of communication between people, especially strangers. Trust me, it's too late for everyone to hide at home. How could they come out to do business if they weren't forced to do so?

Wang Shan was troubled by this for a while. He was not an all-rounder. He had been engaged in sales work before, and even the farm work in the fields was somewhat mediocre. What he was best at was cooking. Wang Shan planned to go out and find someone who could dig wells before to dig a well in his yard. Based on his impression, Wang Shan went to the house of Old Man Yang in the village who knew how to dig wells. When Wang Shan was a child, he and his grandfather once saw Old Man Yang digging a well for a newly married couple. His grandfather also helped at that time. At that time, every door and window in the village was closed, and people who knocked on the door would not open the door easily. It felt like entering a ghost village, and the previous prosperity and bustle seemed to have never existed.

Wang Shan knocked on the door of Old Man Yang's house, and then shouted: "Uncle Yang, I am Wang Xiaoshan, and I want to find you to dig a well." No one answered, as if there was no one in the house at all, but Wang Shan knew , there were at least three people in the room, and Wang Shan could hear the breathing of the people inside. Wang Shan was helpless and had no choice but to shout again. Unfortunately, no one answered this time. Wang Shan could have expected this result. After all, there was no way to prove that he was not a bad person now. Wang Shan glanced at the door helplessly and had no choice but to leave. Of course Wang Shan can enter Old Man Yang's yard, but he doesn't want to do that. He has the ability to live better than others, but this does not mean that he has the right to use his ability to make others do things they don't want to do at all. matter.

There was no other way, so Wang Shan had to go to the place where books were sold in the village to find out if there were any relevant books. If he couldn't find it, he had to dig it up himself. There is no one living in this bookstore, so it can be seen that it has been looted a long time ago. The store is very small, and there are all kinds of books densely packed inside. Wang Shan pushed open the glass-covered door, and then carefully searched inside. Unfortunately, most of the books were guidance books for students, and at most there were a few miscellaneous books that adults and children could read. Wang Shan looked at the messy student guidance books on the ground and couldn't help but sigh: "It's really hard for students nowadays!" Although Wang Shan also went out through college entrance examinations, their examinations were relatively simple at that time. As long as he worked hard and persisted, he would be successful. Being able to maintain excellent grades is not like today's children. There are almost no problems with Huanggang questions in the Mathematical Olympiad.