51

☆ 51. Chapter 51font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 51

? Seeing Beibei squatting on the ground looking at a plastic bag, he also squatted and looked over. When he saw the corn grits inside, his eyes widened in surprise. Just as Beibei was about to speak, the man stopped him and said, "Be good, don't do it." Talk, let's go to the tent first. "Beibei always listened to his father's words. When he saw the man's serious expression, he immediately nodded obediently.

After entering the tent, the man breathed a sigh of relief, but his voice was still cautious. He asked: "Beibei, Tell dad what's going on?

Beibei frowned and thought for a while, then said, "I found this at the door as soon as I went out today. " "The man didn't feel relaxed. He didn't believe that someone would be kind enough to give food to others when no one had enough to eat. He thought that at the beginning, his own food was not stolen by the friend he considered the most trustworthy. Someone couldn't have accidentally thrown away the food. The man looked at the plastic bag containing the food on the ground. He knew how much food he had at home. It's not an exaggeration to say that this food is life-saving food, but this is really a hot potato. , if someone comes here, won't it be in vain?

"Dad, brother, when are you going to eat? I'm hungry..." The younger boy who just woke up had a nasal voice and was confused. He asked the man and Beibei standing in the middle of the tent.

When the man heard the voice, he turned his head and looked over. The child was standing on the ground barefoot, with a dirty face, and a pair of small hands touching his stomach. He must be hungry. The man looked at Beibei next to him, who had always been very sensible. Seeing that his eyes had not moved away from the food on the ground, he couldn't help but feel sad. No matter how sensible the child was, he was still a child. He squatted and hugged him Beibei next to him then reached out to the younger child and said: "Xingxing, come here, daddy gives you a hug. "Xingxing walked over very obediently and snuggled into the man's arms like Beibei. The man buried his eyes on the child's young shoulders, forced himself to push back the tears that were about to flow out, and said, "Let's eat today. Is Wo Wo Tou good? "

Beibei and Xingxing almost jumped for joy. Ever since they lived in the tent here with their father, they have never had enough to eat. Not only do they live a life of black and white, but they can only eat two meals a day and a night. I eat very little at each meal. Most of the time I break up steamed buns or sweet potatoes and make porridge to drink. It’s very rare to eat steamed buns and sweet potatoes dry like yesterday. I’m going to eat steamed buns today. It makes me drool just thinking about it. .

The man looked at the expectant and longing eyes of the two children in front of him, feeling sour and guilty in his heart, but a slight smile appeared on his face.

"Ah Shan, what's going on? " Yan Zhi asked Wang Shan with a frown.

Wang Shan also looked serious. He didn't expect that yesterday he and Yanzhen distributed food to each household, but today the residents here seemed to have no reaction at all about the food delivery. It was like a stone sinking into the sea, with no waves at all. He shook his head slightly at Yan Zhi and said that he didn't know the specific situation, but he could probably understand the mood of these people. After all, it was a windfall that fell from heaven and was hidden. If it's not enough, how can you show it openly, especially in today's world where people deceive each other and stab each other in the back.

Naturally, Yanzhen also saw this situation, and his expression did not change. He unconsciously turned the beads in his hand and said, "Amitabha, no matter what, our goal is achieved, at least they will not be without food. "Although he said this, there was a hint of unavoidable melancholy in Yanzhen's tone.