62

☆ 62. Chapter 62font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 62

, he responded readily: "Okay."

Yan Zhi heard this and said: "Ah Shan, please teach me, I am really interested in this big moving iron box."

Wang Shan He nodded and agreed. Anyway, there are so many things that Yan Zhi is interested in along the way, but they are basically only three minutes of enthusiasm. If you want to learn to drive an RV, it shouldn't last long. "Yes

, not bad. Look at the road ahead and turn the steering wheel." Wang Shan stood beside Yan Zhi at this time, looking at Yan Zhi while instructing him on how to drive.

Yan Zhi easily grasped the steering wheel, took the time to look at Wang Shan and said, "Driving feels like steering the ship."

Yan Zhi looked confident, and his beautiful peach blossom eyes narrowed, showing a very happy look. Wang Shan couldn't help but look fascinated. Yan Zhi saw it, smiled, came over and kissed Wang Shan.

Wang Shan accepted with a smile, and just as he was about to kiss him back, he found that the RV was turning towards the roadside. Wang Shan quickly reached out to hold the steering wheel and said: "Press the brakes!"

Yan Zhi looked at the mountain wall in front of him and turned to look at Wang Shan. Wang Shan breathed a sigh of relief, lowered his head, and kissed the side of Yan Zhi's face hard. Before he could speak, he heard Yan Zhen ask, "What's going on?"

Wang Shan turned around and said, "It's nothing." He asked helplessly. He raised his eyebrows, looked at Yan Zhi in the driver's seat and said, "You can't say you can walk if you haven't fallen down, and you can't really know how to drive if you haven't been in an accident, right?"

Yan Zhi glared at Wang Shan and said: "There are specialties in the arts." Then he stood up, looked at the sky outside, and said, "It just so happens that we can take a rest for a while."

Wang Shan smiled, nodded, and asked, "What do you want to eat?"

"Little monk , how about introducing two companions to you?" Yan Zhi sat on the sofa and asked Yan Zhen, who was helping Wang Shan.

Yan Zhen looked at Yan Zhi curiously, and just as he was about to speak, he heard a thin sound. He frowned, listened carefully, and asked Wang Shan: "Did the donor hear the sound of the bell?"

Wang Shan nodded and said, "Yeah, but it should still be some distance from here."

Wang Shan saw Yan Zhen's expression. Something was wrong, so he asked him: "What's the matter, Master Yanzhen?"

Yanzhen put down the kitchen knife in his hand, lowered his head and said, "It's probably the body Buddha."

"The body Buddha?" Wang Shan had never heard this word before, and some asked curiously.

Yan Zhi, who was sitting on the side, said: "I have heard about this. This is probably a ritual practiced by some branches of Buddhism."

Yanzhen nodded and said, "Yes, the Buddha is to let himself be sealed in the stone." In the tomb, there is a lotus seat, and there is a vent pipe and a bell connected to the outside world. When the bell stops ringing, outsiders will remove the vent pipe and seal it. After three years, the stone tomb will be opened to see if it becomes a Buddha. If the bell stops ringing, the tomb will be opened. Then he will be sent to the temple immediately, and those who have not become Buddhas will also be respected."