18

☆ 18. Chapter 18font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 18

, the most important thing is that Wang Shan is still very filial to himself. Therefore, Yan Zhi just thought about it. At worst, he would just think of ways to improve his own system in the future. Although the I Ching marrow cleansing was more troublesome, it was not impossible. So Yan Zhi kept acting like an elder and asked Wang Shan: "Ah Shan, what's going on with you outside? How can you be in such a mess?" This is simply an embarrassment to your ancestor and me, and your skills are too weak!

Wang Shan looked at Yan Zhi in front of him, his face was naturally rosy after a deep sleep, his clothes were wrinkled, and his hair was messy. He didn't look like an elder at all, but he still used the expressions and expressions of an elder. Wang Shan suddenly wanted to laugh when he spoke in a tone of voice, but thinking of Yan Zhi's frowning and troubled look when he first came in, Wang Shan held back his smile and answered obediently: "Actually, I don't know what's going on. , all of a sudden..." Then he thought for a while and continued: "I must have been bitten by an insect while working in the fields. What I didn't expect was that my body actually developed symptoms of dehydration, accompanied by a very strong Illusion."

After hearing this, Yan Zhi frowned and sighed: "I didn't expect that the creatures after a thousand years would become so powerful that even ordinary monks can't resist. It's really amazing to be able to make monks indulge in illusions and then die without knowing it. What a trick!" Yan Zhi suddenly approached Wang Shan's neck and carefully observed the insect bite wound on Wang Shan's neck that had not completely disappeared.

Wang Shan was startled by Yan Zhi's sudden movement. The distance between the two was so close that he could even feel Yan Zhi's hot breath spraying on his neck. It was itchy and wet, which made people feel very embarrassed. He also When he was considering whether to take a step back, Yan Zhi sat up straight again and started talking to him. This made Wang Shan sigh quietly in his heart.

"It's just a small purple-red wound. If you don't look carefully, you won't notice it at all. I have never seen this type of bug. But after all, if your cultivation level was higher, how could you suffer from such trouble? "Yan Zhi looked at Wang Shan with a bit of hatred that iron could not become steel.

Wang Shan shrugged helplessly and did not answer. Then, as if he thought of something, he suddenly asked: "Yan Zhi, weren't you unable to get out of the lake before? Are you okay now?"

Yan Zhi originally wanted to continue to lecture Wang Shan. Hearing Wang Shan's question, he choked. Yan Zhi looked unnaturally into the distance, pinched the corner of his shirt with one hand, then let go, and finally retorted: "I have almost recovered, and I can come out of the lake at any time!" Yan Zhi I thought, if I tell him the truth, wouldn't I be too useless as a senior? I should wait until I find a way to completely change my physique in the future. Fortunately, my current body will not be easily visible to others. After all, it is Although the body made of heavenly materials and earthly treasures has become difficult to achieve greatness if one practices cultivation, it can still be used to bluff people, unless a person with extremely advanced cultivation level of Daluo Jinxian can see that he is a A loser with no cultivation at all. It seems that there are not many monks in the outside world anymore, and by the time Wang Shan reaches such a high level of cultivation, he must have already surpassed him in cultivation.

Wang Shan could certainly see that his words were unnatural, but he did not break the casserole and ask the truth. Everyone has the right to keep secrets that he does not want others to know. This is the principle he has always adhered to. If one day the other party trusts him enough, he will naturally tell him the secret.