10

☆ 10. Chapter 10font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 10

is received in space.

"Ahem, help..." Wang Shan suddenly heard a faint cry for help. After searching carefully, he found a person in the corner of the stairs. The man's condition was not good, and the smell of blood could be smelled from far away in Wangshan Mountain. Wang Shan squatted down and helped the man carrying him up. Unexpectedly, he was an acquaintance, it was Xia Ming.

Xia Ming's condition was not very good. His arm was broken, there were some small wounds on his face, and his head was probably hit. He fell unconscious again after a short time. Wang Shan looked at the situation at the health center and had to correct Xia Ming's injured arm first, then took him out of the health center and took him to his home.

After Xia Ming was settled, Wang Shan suddenly remembered that he had used a lot of Youranju lake water when putting out the fire, and he didn't know if the water level would drop as a result. So Wang Shan carried Xiaobai into Youran House. Xiaobai never left Wang Shan's side for a moment these days. Wang Shan had no choice but to take him with him when he entered Youran House. Wang Shan could tell , Xiaobai likes Youranju so much. As soon as he comes in, he runs around like a man and is very excited. Wang Shan saw that the water level in the lake had not changed much, and he breathed a sigh of relief, but found that the lotus flowers growing in the lake actually had buds, which were extremely beautiful. Wang Shan called Xiaobai excitedly, and Xiaobai was also very excited. However, what Wang Shan is looking forward to is the beautiful scenery, and what Xiao Bai is looking forward to is the delicious food.

Wang Shan practiced in Youran Juli for a long time and then took Xiaobai out. Therefore, he did not notice that after they went out, the lotus flowers in the lake slowly bloomed, and there was a vaguely illusory human shape.

7. Grain...

The vegetables in the greenhouse are growing well. Wang Shan pinched an onion, picked three cucumbers, a handful of cowpeas and two tomatoes. He plans to stir-fry two dishes at noon today. Wang Shan cooked a pot of polenta, put the steamed buns steamed yesterday on the basket to heat, then cut the cowpeas into sections and cut the tomatoes into small pieces. Wang Shan heated up the pot, added oil, and stir-fried the green onions until fragrant. Then he put the chopped cowpeas and tomatoes into the pot and fried them together. Wang Shan liked the softer taste of the cowpeas, so he covered the pot and simmered it for a while. Wang Shan patted the washed cucumber a few times with the back of his knife, cut it into small pieces, and put it into a large bowl. Wang Shan used another pot, put oil in it, and fried some sun-dried red peppers. Finally, Wang Shan poured the fried red pepper, vinegar and sesame oil into the bowl with the cucumber and let them stir thoroughly. When Wang Shan saw that the porridge was almost done, he put the dishes on the table. After thinking about it, I went back to the kitchen and beat four eggs, stirred them with chopped green onions, and fried them into omelette. After all, Xia Ming, a sick person, was eating in the house, Wang Shan thought.

"Brother Shan, thank you for saving me." Xia Ming said to Wang Shan sincerely, "I know you are having a hard time, Brother Shan. The world is in such chaos now, and you still have to take care of me. There is no food at home anymore." After that, Xia Ming looked at Wang Shan guiltily.

Wang Shan smiled gently at Xia Ming, put a piece of egg in his bowl, and said, "Don't worry if you don't have any. I'm not a selfless person. Since you are allowed to stay in my house, I will naturally give him a piece of egg." I can take care of you, so don't worry about food. Even if it's gone, can't you still go out and buy it? I still have some savings."