49

☆ 49. Chapter 49font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 49:

Is there any motivation to support Chrysanthemum to continue updating? Forget it, let's just make a joke...

a said bitterly: "Yesterday I drank too much, and I couldn't help but give my brother to that one."

b rejoiced: "Oh, actually I am not very discriminatory against homosexuals."

a said: "I've had a crush on him for a long time, and I'm afraid he won't forgive me."

b laughed and patted his shoulder: "Since we are brothers, I can definitely forgive you! How about it, it is said that the one below will be in pain?"

a was silent for a second and looked at b: "You...you don't feel any discomfort now, do you?"

…………………………………………………………………………

Connotation?

45 Good things

Wang Shan and Yanzhen returned to the RV. Wang Shan looked around and saw that no one was paying attention, so he put a blindfold in the car so that people outside could not see clearly inside the RV. Even so, Wang Shan did not dare to be careless. Now, since the monk has some connection with Yanzhi's sect and can barely be regarded as a monk, it doesn't matter even if he knows some things. Wang Shan scooped out the solar converter from Youran Juli, steamed the rice in a rice cooker, and didn't cook any vegetables. He only ate with the pickled vegetables and Yan Zhiyanzhen.

Wang Shan broke the sweet potatoes he scooped back from the construction site into two halves and handed them to Yan Zhi. Yan Zhi scooped it up, took a look at it, and asked, "Sweet potatoes?" Then he took out a bite with chopsticks, put it in his mouth, chewed it, and said, "It has no taste." Wang Shan didn't expect much food distributed at the construction site. It was delicious, but the steamed sweet potatoes, which were supposed to be sweet and soft, had no flavor at all, which still made him a little disappointed. He said to Yan Zhi: "It is indeed not delicious. Eat more rice, it is very fragrant." I don't know if it is because he has been eating food produced by Youran Juli recently. Wang Shan feels more and more that the outside world is growing. The vegetables and fruits were extremely tasteless.

Yanzhen sat on the other side of the table and did not eat the rice Wang Shan served him. Instead, he silently ate the sweet potato and the small piece of steamed bun in his hand. Seeing that he didn't eat rice, Wang Shan asked him with some doubts: "Master Yanzhen, why don't you eat rice? Isn't it delicious?" It tastes good. Does Yanzhen not like rice?

After Yanzhen completely swallowed the sweet potato in his mouth, he regained his composure and said, "Of course not. When I ate it before, I thought this rice was sweet and delicious. It can be called a delicacy. It's just that I don't have it here." I have some food to satisfy my hunger, I just don’t want to waste food, and..." His voice gradually became lower, he turned to look out the window and stopped talking.

Wang Shan followed his gaze and saw that not far outside was a temporary shelter built by a family. There was only one man and two children in this family. The children were all around seven or eight years old. That man Wang Shan had some impression that he was someone who worked together on the construction site before. These workers, who do not need to pay tolls and rely on the construction site to survive, receive more food than Wang Shan and Yanzhen. Two steamed buns and two pieces of sweet potatoes are distributed with each meal. However, the sweet potatoes and steamed buns distributed at the construction site are not too big anyway, and are barely enough for adults to eat.