11

☆ 11. Chapter 11font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 11

The model is quite large, and their home's protective measures are also very good, but no matter how strong the lock is, it can't withstand the violence of everyone, and the door has been completely destroyed. Both Wang Shan and Xia Ming looked a little heavy, but they still decided to go inside and take a look. As soon as I entered the yard, I saw a man lying on the ground. His body was twisted. It may have been a little long. The blood had dried and turned brown. Flies were flying around him, exuding a rotten and sour smell. When Xia Ming saw it, his stomach turned and he ran to the side and vomited. Xiaobai was following Wang Shan closely. When he saw this scene, he jumped into Wang Shan's arms and buried his head in Wang Shan's arms. Wang Shan hugged Xiaobai and walked to the corpse. The man's eyes were wide open, and his empty and lifeless eyes seemed to be expressing his unwillingness. The skin on his face was dry, cracked, rotten and full of maggots. Wang Shan couldn't bear it, but suddenly discovered that this man had a kitchen knife inserted in his abdomen, and he had obviously been brutally killed. Wang Shan's eyes darkened, and his face was cold. He stretched out one hand and made a complicated gesture, which was a fire-igniting technique. The body lying on the ground was suddenly buried in the fire and turned into ashes in an instant.

Xia Ming was still vomiting and was unaware of the movement here. Wang Shan ignored him and stood silently for a minute before going to the breeding farm behind. There were basically no livestock left in the breeding farm. Wang Shan was about to leave when he suddenly glanced at the southeast corner where the fodder was, and then walked there without hesitation. Wang Shan pulled open the feed on the surface and found a goat with a very big belly hidden inside. It was a pregnant ewe.

Wang Shan was holding the ewe, and Xia Ming had calmed down and was standing where the body had been. There was nothing there except some burnt marks on the ground. Hearing Wang Shan's voice and looking towards Wang Shan, Wang Shan paused and said, "We'll talk about it when we get back." Then he went back to the car. Xia Ming followed Wang Shan silently.

8. Lu Xin...

Wang Shan It was a little dark when they arrived home, but this did not prevent them from seeing clearly that the lock on their door had been picked open. Wang Shan frowned, opened the door, and drove the car into the yard.

The door locks of the house were also picked, the tables and chairs were overturned on the ground, the quilts on the bed and the clothes in the cabinets were all messed up, and the food in the kitchen was gone. Xia Ming said angrily: "Robber, hateful robber!" After saying this, he realized something and looked at Wang Shan. Wang Shan's expression was calm, he shrugged and said with a smile: "At least the most valuable ones are still there." Xia Ming followed Wang Shan's eyes and found a pile of RMB scattered on the ground. This was the most useful thing in the past and everyone was rushing for it, but today it is like waste paper.

Xia Ming's eyes were a little sore, and he suddenly wanted to cry. It was just a mysterious disease. Why did the world change? His only relative, his aunt and uncle, are both dead, and the person he loves most doesn't know where he is now, and his life or death is uncertain. People are afraid to go out, robbery and theft have become more reasonable, murder and arson are not punished by law at all, the world is like a dark hell.

"Okay, let's pack up first. I'm hungry after being out for a day." Xia Ming's sadness was suddenly interrupted by Wang Shan. Wang Shan's voice was as calm as ever, as if everything that happened was just a horrible dream. Xia Ming suddenly felt a little embarrassed. He turned to look at Wang Shan and found that he had picked up the overturned table and chairs, and rearranged the clothes and quilts that had fallen on the floor. Xia Ming suddenly felt calm. Life is not easy, and it may be even more difficult in the future, but how you live is your choice. Just like a saying that was widely circulated on the Internet before, "Happiness is only one day, and unhappiness is also one day. Why not choose happiness?".