28

☆ 28. Chapter 28font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 28

We went to a relative's house in the north. The temperature there is not as high as here, but there are not many people raising fish. We plan to bring some back home so that we can at least support ourselves in the future. "The woman heard that Wang Shan didn't look like a bad person, and what he said was reasonable. Looking at the car behind him, she understood that Wang Shan was driving the fish back to his relatives' house in the north, so she opened the door and said, "Brother, first Bring the car in, and follow me to the backyard later. Once you've made your selection, we'll discuss the food issue. "

The backyard is a specially built breeding farm. Many of the ponds are empty. Only a few ponds still have water in them. There are about a dozen larger fish in them, and the others are all thumb-sized or smaller fish. .The woman said: "Brother, that's all you see. Wang Shan looked at it and thought it was okay. Although it was not big, he still believed in Youranju's strength, so he said, "We want all these fish." "

The woman said to Wang Shan, "Now that there is less and less water here, these small fish will not be able to grow big. Brother, just make some small fish pickles and save them for later. Then he said: "If we hadn't caught up with the current situation, I would have hooked up these little fishes to you." "As he said this, he called his wife and put the fish and water into the big bucket. Seeing that they were almost busy, Wang Shan asked, "Can I give you thirty kilograms of rice? The woman looked at Wang Shan and said, "What, brother, do you have any other food?" Wang Shan glanced at her doubtfully and asked, "Not enough?" "The woman was afraid that he would misunderstand and quickly explained: "No, no, no food is valuable now. In the past, this little fish was sold for about the same price, but the rice is delicious but I can't help but eat it. How about you give me the grits? It will take longer for us to eat. "Wangshan also has corn grits, so he naturally had no objection to this and nodded in agreement, "How about fifty kilograms of corn grits? "The woman nodded happily.

Wang Shan's own bag was all occupied, so he asked: "Sister, do you have any bags to put things in?" "The woman ran into the house, took out a few plastic bags, and said, "Brother, you can use these." "When he left the paper mill, he had already put cooking oil and salt in Youranju, and then took out some food and put it in the trunk just for this kind of situation.

Wang Shan asked the woman and Yan Zhi Holding the bag, he raised the sack with corn grits in his hand and poured it into it. Soon, the plastic bag was almost full. Wang Shan didn't weigh himself. He felt that it should be more than thirty kilograms. He gestured They picked up another bag and filled another bag. In total, they gave them almost more than sixty kilograms of food. Wang Shan could see that this eldest sister was a kind person, and she would naturally take care of her if she could. After all, Life is not easy for anyone at this time.

Wang Shan put the fish in the trunk, called Yan Zhi, and was about to leave. Suddenly the woman stopped them and brought some fish food, a net and a A book on fish farming was given to Yan Zhi, who was sitting in the co-pilot, and then said to them: "Brother, if you want to raise fish, you can still use these. It's useless for us to hold them. You can take them." . "

Wang Shan was a little touched by this, especially after what happened at the paper mill, such pure help is particularly valuable.

26 Sect

Wang Shan drove out of the village. As he drove, he asked Yan Zhi next to him: "Yan Zhi , where is the location of our sect you mentioned last time? "Now that we have bought the fish, it is time to move towards the destination. Yan Zhi replied: "My sect is called Qingyun Sect. It is built on the islands in the South China Sea, and its location is erratic. "Wang Shan began to doubt after hearing this. Is there any way to find this in the vast