43

☆ 43. Chapter 43font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 43

Uncle set it up. If you want to open the spell caster, of course you can. But Xiaobai is still practicing, so let’s not disturb it. Got it? "Although Ruirui is a child, he has a very well-behaved personality. After listening to Wang Shan's words, although he missed Xiaobai, he still nodded obediently.

Yan Zhi thought about it and said to Ruirui seriously: "Next time When you encounter this kind of barrier, you must not try it easily. Some barriers are not as harmless as the one set by Ashan. They often have attack formations. If you act recklessly, you may not even be able to save your life! Seeing Yan Zhi's serious expression, Ruirui wrote down his words very carefully and said, "I understand, Master." "

Wang Shan and Yan Zhi harvested all the grain from the grain fields. After planting it in Youran Juli, these grains had completely mutated genes. As long as the roots are not pulled out, they will become mutated after one harvest. The fruits have been ripening all the time. Wang Shan only harvested them once last time. Now the grains are full again, and new plants are growing where the seeds were dropped. He has to sigh, the vitality of the plants in Youran Juli is really strong. Wang Shan will The newly harvested grain was packed in bags, and he went to find some big bags to pick some fruits from the orchard. He did not pick those that should not appear in summer and autumn, such as dates, pears, Shuzi, apples and so on. Three big bags of stored fruits were picked. He carried them with one hand, and they were quite heavy.

He planned to send these fruits to AS County together with part of the grain he had just harvested, where there were many children, including adults. If you don’t eat fruits, children have to eat them too. Without vitamin supplements, it’s very easy to get sick. Besides, these fruits to be sent are just a drop in the bucket in Youranju’s orchard. Moreover, as long as they are done without anyone noticing, no one will Found it. Wang Shan thought for a while, then went to the place where vegetables were grown and picked some vegetable seedlings. If they were planted in a greenhouse when they were outside, they would grow no matter what. In the future, they could grow vegetables for themselves. Moreover, the grain he sent over has not been processed. If it is scooped out and used as seeds, it must be better than the grain seeds from the outside.

Wang Shan caught a fish, made braised fish, then killed a chicken, and mixed it with potatoes. , Sichuan peppercorns were stewed together, and then two simple vegetarian dishes were stir-fried. Except for the braised fish, there were no specific cooking methods for the other dishes. They just stewed them in one pot, without any cooking skills. The original sauce The original flavor is generous. However, after so many days of gruel, Wang Shan Yanzhi and Ruirui were very satisfied. The feeling of starvation was really uncomfortable.

After everyone finished eating, Wang Shan left Youranju alone. It is more convenient to deliver supplies quietly alone. Fortunately, Wang Shan and the others are not far from As County. He drove back. Soon they were about to enter As County, and he stopped the car. He went to a relatively secluded place, then took the car to Youran Curie, and then used an invisibility spell to enter AS County openly. Wang Shan remembered that Zheng Hua and his supplies were locked in the room behind the stage of the auditorium. It was night. There were not many people in the auditorium, but there were some people watching over him. He walked lightly, carefully avoiding pedestrians and things piled on the ground, trying not to make any noise. It went smoothly. Yes, he quickly arrived at the room where the supplies were kept. According to the previous unlocking method, after unlocking the door, he quietly slipped in and closed the door again. He looked at the food in the house. If he had to feed hundreds of Counting the number of people in the population, it turned out that there were not many. Wang Shan scooped out the grain, fruit and vegetable seed seedlings that he had prepared in Youran Juli, and deliberately placed those seedlings in a conspicuous position.