16

☆ 16. Chapter 16font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 16

The villagers in the field were working hard, so he didn't waste any time, put on his gloves and went into the field. The leaves on mature corn stalks are very sharp and can easily be scratched if you are not careful. When Wang Shan was harvesting corn with his grandfather when he was a child, he had many small wounds on his face, hands and arms. They didn't look serious, but when he was stung by the sweat, it hurt and hurt. Wang Shan wore long-sleeved clothes and a pair of gloves this time to prevent this from happening again. However, Wang Shan is definitely overly worried. Since he practiced the Chaos Cultivation Technique, although his appearance has not changed much, in fact, his body has become much stronger than before. As long as he does not scratch his body with a knife, , general sharp things like leaves and branches will never hurt Wang Shan unless he uses force intentionally.

After nearly a day of work, Wang Shan finally broke off all the corn on about two acres of land. The broken corn was piled into piles and placed on the edge of the field ridge. Wang Shan kept repeating the action of bending down, straightening up and then bending down again. Since Wang Shan was still relatively tall, his waist was not bent completely. In short, it was a very strenuous action. At this time, Wang Shan's stomach growled. Then he remembered that he had not eaten since he came out in the morning. Wang Shan decided to rest for a while.

Wang Shan didn't care about being dirty at all and just sat down on the ridge of the field. After resting, Wang Shan felt tired. All the muscles in his body were sore, especially his waist, legs and arms. Wang Shan felt that his whole body was almost no longer his own. The weather was also extremely hot. It was too hot just to stay outside, let alone have to work all the time in this weather. Wang Shan admired himself a little. All the clothes he was wearing were soaked through, and there was a lot of sweat on his face. His whole face was steaming. His fair skin looked red as if it had been exposed to the sun for a long time. Wang Shan really wanted to do it now. When I get home, I take a cold shower and then have a good sleep. In fact, at first Wang Shan wanted to use his spiritual power to break the stick and be lazy, but he discovered a frustrating fact, that is, in Youran Juli, he could easily use his spiritual power and spiritual consciousness to grow food, but it was very difficult. It is difficult to do the same in the outside world. Wang Shan thought that it would be better to ask Yan Zhi after he went back. Wang Shan had no choice but to put aside his opportunistic thoughts and work honestly.

Although Wang Shan has cultivated, his cultivation level and realm are still very low, so compared with ordinary people, his physical fitness is only a little stronger. He has done so much high-intensity work without stopping today, and he is tired. This is understandable.

Wang Shan rested for a while, then went to the car and took out a bucket of water. He washed his hands with a little water first, and then drank almost half of the bucket in one go. Then he picked up the meal prepared in the morning and started eating. He got up early in the morning and didn't prepare much. He made easy-to-digest millet sticky dough, and also had pickled radish strips mixed with a little sesame oil, which tasted very delicious. Wang Shan took a lot of food and burped before he stopped eating. Wang Shan rested for a while before going to work.

Wang Shan moved all the corn on the ground into the bed of the pickup truck. By the time he finished doing this, it was already dark. When Wang Shan saw this, he drove back first, planning to continue tomorrow.

After Wang Shan returned home, he dumped all the corn in the cart into the yard. He wanted to wait until all the corn in the field was harvested before starting to peel it. Wang Shan was not in the mood to make dinner, so he made a big pot of stewed rice. Wang Shan plans to make some rice porridge with the leftover rice from tonight for tomorrow morning's porridge, and then the dry food will be fried rice, and the side dishes will be pickled radish strips. When he goes to the fields, he will bring some fried rice and pickled vegetables. The most important thing is to bring enough As long as the water is available, life as a single man is quite manageable.