32

☆ 32. Chapter 32font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 32

In life, you are as small as an earthworm. Since you are cultivating the Tao, you should be more open-minded. You need to know that there are some things that even a monk can't do anything about..."

Although Wang Shan also knows this, he still lives as an ordinary person. After more than thirty years, I still feel a little uncomfortable. Seeing this, Yan Zhi frowned but said nothing more. The cultivation of mental state is particularly important in cultivation. It requires one's own efforts. No matter how much help others can do, it is not as good as one's own. Thinking clearly.

Suddenly, the child who had been dumbfounded just now threw himself on Yan Zhi, hugged his thigh, opened his eyes wide, raised his head and asked: "Mom, where is dad?" "The child's innocent and ignorant question made Wang Shan feel sad. Thinking of what the stall owner had not had time to finish before he died, and how he had no time to correct the child for calling Yanzhi mother, he squatted down and asked kindly. He: “Kid, what’s your name? "The child hugged Yan Zhi's legs tightly with both hands, buried his face in Yan Zhi's legs, and said nothing.

Wang Shan glanced at Yan Zhi helplessly. The child was also wary. I'm afraid he didn't like him, an uncle who faced the vicissitudes of life. . Yan Zhi actually liked this cute child lying on his body. He reached out and touched the child's head and asked gently: "Tell uncle what your name is?" "

The child raised his head and looked at Yan Zhi in confusion. Why did his mother forget his name? Didn't his mother like to hug him and call him Ruirui the most? The child looked at Yan Zhi seriously and said, "Mom, my name is Rui. Rui. Then there were tears in his eyes, and he continued with a crying voice: "Mom, before you fell asleep last time, you said you would never forget Rarity... Oh, mom, don't go, Rarity doesn't want you to go." ..."

Yan Zhi felt quite uncomfortable when he saw the child crying miserably. Who could bear to let such a cute child cry? What's more, the child is still very dependent on himself, even though a grown man is called mother. It was quite awkward, but Yan Zhi still coaxed him gently. The child's mood quickly stabilized, and he held Yan Zhi's hand tightly and never let go.

Since he was entrusted by others, Wang Shan felt that he should After settling the child first before leaving the town, he asked the child: "Rarity, tell uncle, where is your home? After hearing this, the child looked at Yan Zhi first, and after receiving Yan Zhi's encouraging eyes, he timidly replied: "Home is in the building." "Wang Shan frowned. There were so many buildings in the town that it was absolutely impossible to find them one by one. Moreover, a child who was only five or six years old could not be expected to tell the specific location of his home, so he changed the question and continued. Said: "Then Ruirui still remembers how to get home? "

This time Ruirui didn't look at Yan Zhi anymore, but answered with a bit of pride: "Remember, dad and I have walked many times. Dad told Ruirui that he must learn to walk home in the future. "Wang Shan touched Ruirui's head encouragingly and praised: "Ruirui is so awesome! Can you take uncle to your house now? "

He planned to see if there were any relatives or friends in the child's home who could contact him. The child should be taken care of by someone properly. Ruirui nodded, took Yan Zhi's hand and walked home. Wang Shan picked up Xiaobai and hurriedly chased after him.

Ruirui's home was on the third floor of a unit building. Ruirui arrived at the door and pulled Yan Zhi down. Yan Zhi quickly squatted down, and Ruirui whispered in Yan Zhi's ear. He said, "Mom, the key is on the edge of the door, and Rarity can't reach it. Yan Zhi smiled and said, "Uncle, come and help you get it." "He stood up again, stood on tiptoe a little, and saw a small key placed in an inconspicuous corner of the door. He reached out and took it off, and then opened the door. The door was neatly tidied