63

☆ 63. Chapter 63font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 63:

It’s only then that I was born in this life. Speaking of which, I am not one or two years younger than Ah Shan.

Wang Shan deliberately acted like he was in pain, and said pitifully, "My dear wife, I made a mistake for my husband, please be kind and spare me, right?"

Looking at Wang Shan's appearance, Yan Zhi became even more excited. He twisted it hard and said angrily: "Hey, you are still smiling, who is the wife and who is the husband?"

Wang Shan was really hurt this time, and he screamed "Ouch" and begged for mercy. "I am my wife, I am my wife."

After hearing this, Yan Zhi felt a little more satisfied, let go, and then said to Wang Shan, "Ah Shan, make the bed, I'm going to rest."

Wang Shan laughed in his heart, and looked at Wang Shan. Yan Zhi put on a helpless expression, and honestly took out some cardboard from Youran Ju, then laid it out in the empty space in the shadow, took out a pillow, and said to Yan Zhi: "Okay Now."

Wang Shan smiled when he saw Yan Zhi lying down with satisfaction. In fact, it doesn't matter who is the wife or the husband. The important thing is that the two of us are together. The boudoir secrets of who goes up and who goes down are still right. The others kept it a secret.

Fortunately, the cave was quite big and could accommodate three people to rest. Wang Shan lay beside Yan Zhi and looked at the stone bench where he and Yan Zhi had just sat. He guessed that this cave must have been expanded as a tourist attraction for tourists to rest. , otherwise the space here would definitely be much smaller. Wang Shan listened carefully, and sure enough, he heard the faint sound of bells again. The source should be on the mountain. Alas, if he were less courageous, this feeling would really be like being in a horror movie. He raised his eyes and looked outside. Unfortunately, it was daytime and the sun was still very bright, so it was difficult to create a scary atmosphere. I don't know if it was because he was lying on the ground, but he really felt that the weather was not as hot as before.

As soon as it got dark, Wang Shan and the other three were already packed and ready to go up the mountain. It turned out that the road built up the mountain had collapsed a lot due to the earthquake. Wang Shan looked at it and said, "Let's go along this road, but be careful." The

other two people nodded, and then everyone started climbing up the mountain. go.

"Here is..." Just when Wang Shan and the others were about to take a rest, they suddenly saw a temple built halfway up the mountain. Wang Shan and Yan Zhi were fine, but Yan Zhen was a little excited when they saw this temple. Wang Shan and Yan Zhi looked at each other, smiled, and said to Yan Zhen: "In this case, let's rest here for a while. Okay."

Yanzhen walked quickly to the temple as soon as he heard what Wang Shan said. Wang Shan looked at the dilapidated but still standing temple and said, "I didn't expect this temple to be quite strong." The earthquake did not destroy it.

Yan Zhi said: "Yes, indeed." As he walked forward, he kicked the broken window that had fallen on the ground. He couldn't tell whether it was a man-made trace or the result of the earthquake. He said, "But it's just an empty shell. , it must be dilapidated and ugly inside."

Wang Shan actually laughed twice after hearing this, causing Yan Zhi and Yan Zhen to look at him in surprise.

Yan Zhi asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Wang Shan walked to Yan Zhi, smiled and said, "It's nothing, I remembered something fun." He signaled Yan Zhen to leave him alone, and then said to Yan Zhi, "This Does it look like Lanruo Temple?"